• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Axel_Smex

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► AXel and Reno (Not yaoi or anythig) (spoiler warning)

Hi Well really just a one shot I guess. I hadn't thought much about it. I was gonna lay off too cocky thinking he was maybe a bit shocked LOL thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it!
  2. A

Fanfiction ► AXel and Reno (Not yaoi or anythig) (spoiler warning)

I would just like to add before the flaming starts, this is just an interpretation. It's something that I wanted to explore. You don't have to like or even agree with it. I just liked the idea of those two being related not actually one another... Mild language warning, spoiler warning for KH...
  3. A

Hand! Handy...

Okay if anyone checks, I put some fan art and am getting mixed vibes. If you are interested in my work then thanks! Cool! If you think I need to concentrate on areas, please say it but be polite! Now for other matters. I do not trace! You can't win! You are half decent you trace, you are bad...
Back