• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by axel_lover16

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

hey im back

hey i'm back linana told me that someone was on my accmunt name. she told me that it was trick and carra. well now they cant get on anymore because they cant back ot our houses at all. they stoled my accmont and used it with out asking me. thanks linana for telling me you're the best...
  2. A

Fanfiction ► my great lyrics

i didnt know it was plag..er(how ever u spell it) one of my freinds made me put it up
  3. A

i hope you know that im a girl
  4. A

i give up just close my tread i can never make friends anyway so do it it doesnt matter anymore
  5. A

wht these r my lyrics. i made them.
  6. A

aye aye ill keep tht in mind lol ^_^
  7. A

i was typin fast an didnt see it oops
  8. A

[ REMOVED DUE TO PLAGIARISM ]
  9. A

whoa so many ppl likin my lyrics and peoms who knew O_O k peom writin now yay^_^
  10. A

alrite but i need to stop text typing its startin to be a habit for me now. if you guys want to hear some of my poems just tell me^_^
  11. A

k i will i wish psu can see my work but no no one likes it
  12. A

i use to text type sorry i love my songs...but some ppl dont like them...like phantasy star universe(psu) psu rly dont care bout lyrics inculding good ones
  13. A

well wht do u think...good?
  14. A

k heres another i made this song for kh i hope u like it light refine thinkin of u whever ever u r starting somethin new thinkin of u whever ever u may b light refine light redone u may b the on one light refine thy heart many worlds many ppl startin somethin new many worlds many doors to...
  15. A

me and my friend diidnt think bout wht genre we r once we dicide we'll tell u i hve many more songs u guys willl luv
Back