• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Axel425

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kh2 Soundtrack

UMM where and what does it go by fill me in on the info plz
  2. A

Kh2 Soundtrack

When Is It Coming Out?? The American Version I Mean! Ahhh!
  3. A

KH2 word guess!

amen my bruthas/sistas i concur
  4. A

optional bosses

hey what optional bosses do you think shouldve been in KH2?
  5. A

Ahahahaha!!! I Need Help!!!

Hey you guys, You know on the screen at the very beginning of the game that says New Game and Load Game? Well, if u dont touch teh controller long enough, it goes into a video/trailer of Kingdom Hearts 2 that plays an awesome instrumental song. Anyone know where I can get the link to that song...
  6. A

Malificent and Pete. Did they hinder the storyline a little bit?

wait question why was maleficent helping sora again? didnt make much sense to me and did they
  7. A

Where wre you when you first drove into Anti Form

well i got mine when i was fighting sephiroth for the first time late i know but on my second game (first was on standard, second was on proud), i got mine at mulan fighting shan yu
  8. A

KH2: Final Mix Bosses?

umm i would like to see griever or ultimecia, axel but hard version, maleficent and pete, mickey, donald and goofy, and A REALLY STRONG OOGIE BOOGIE VERSION. Bahamut would be cool too.
  9. A

Soundtrack

when does the english version of kingdom hearts 2 soundtrack come out?
  10. A

Audio Stuff

Anyone know where i can get the ending cutscene music?
  11. A

So What?!!!!!! (Possible spoilers)

Hey I just played through Kingdom hearts 2 and what I want to know is: WHY? I mean what's the point for traveling across all the worlds and finally confronting sorry its so long but im so confused and i hate it. Please help me lol.
  12. A

Roxas or sora

umm Roxas only because hes got a hot gay thing going on w/ axel and Axel is my homeboy
  13. A

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

Lol Im a redhead and one of the rare good-looking ones too. Interested>
  14. A

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

hmmm definitely axel cuz hes hot as a motha but luxord looked really hot too in port royale i wanted to bang him, then again, i have a significant other, but still, there's no harm in fantasizing lol, didnt mean to seem perverted sorry
  15. A

wut didnt u like about kh2

i didnt like that
Back