• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Axel Ryman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Random logouts?

At times I keep randomly logging out without pressing the Log Out button or getting a message saying I am logging out. By refreshing the page I'm either still logged out or I'm logged back in without having to put in my username and password again. However this keeps happening, so I'm wondering...
  2. A

KH2 Final Mix Re-Release

American games become Player's Choice/Greatest Hits games and get a lower price. Why not ask about that as well? anyway. Seriously its S-E's choice. They don't have to, and its probably better they don't as they would lose moneyNot many people by re-releases of games.
  3. A

Kingdom Hearts 2 Single Segment speedrun by me.

Yes I did, thats one reason why the time is so low, and its required by the site.
  4. A

Nope no cheats. The site doesn't like cheating at all. As for it being done in a short time, its only the required stuff, which isn't much, and abuse of Limits/Drives/anything that deals massive damage.
  5. A

Speed Demos Archive - Kingdom Hearts II Comments I wrote here for those who don't feel like reading them there. I plan on putting it up on Youtube soon for those who don't want to download the run.
  6. A

Searching for a Video editing program/Movie Maker help

As the title says, I'm looking for a new video editing program. Just about any will do, but I need something with a flame effect, such as the words appear with flames around them or something similar. Also, I'm having trouble with Windows Movie Maker. When I start it up, make a movie, and go to...
  7. A

Can someone test this strategy for me?

Before using the sleight.
  8. A

Uh, I'm not sure if anyone got my question. I'm asking if my Ars Arcanum + Genie Jafar strategy would work in a link battle. Not against bosses.
  9. A

Recently I found a way to kill Heartless very easy using a combo of Ars Arcanum and the Genie Jafar Card. Only problem using this is that all bosses I"ve tested it on(Except Darkside) counterattack it(Marluxia, Axel, Larxene, Vexen, and Riku have counterattacked). Any chance this strategy would...
  10. A

Favorite Keyblade

Ultima Weapon One Winged Angel Oblivion
  11. A

Anyone noticed?

Just wondering but which battle are you talking about? Just wondering since I'll probably replay it again just to listen to it.
  12. A

Old guy returning

I used to come here months ago but after a while I stopped coming here so I thought I would check up. And I notice that the RPG is still having some troubles. Well then, guess I'll have to start over again.
  13. A

Me and my hobo knife

Stabbin people is my life. First I'll go and find a wife Then I'll learn how to play the fife. If you want the rest of this song donate to me 1000 gil. j/k
  14. A

Fanfiction ► Dead or Alive: Past Encounters

Here's chapter 8. The story will conclude at chapter 10. Please review. Chapter 8: Retribution Ayane: So you have arrived. I was wondering when the son of Elizabeth and Mark Ryman would be here. Dan: Why did you kill them?! I know you wanted something but I doubt they stole it...
  15. A

I once shot a guy to watch him die.

Then I got distracted and missed it. Isn't that horrible?
Back