• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Axеl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Axеl

How do you like to set your party members?

For real. I never trust those idiots with items. Donald casts one spell and suddenly Goofy's completely out of Ethers, and then my HP bar is screaming while Donald uses his last Hi-Potion to fix one of Goofy's scratches. Yeah it's teamwork and all, but I don't think it's egotistical to say...
  2. Axеl

[SPOILERS] [Theory] Possible connection between Naminé and LS...

Unless I'm very much mistaken, you can't separate the soul from the body without killing it. Meaning Terra's soul still exists in his body as Xemnas. From what Marx15 said on LS's earlier, I'm inclined to think they're a kind of byproduct? Not really connected in the same way that Heartless...
  3. Axеl

[SPOILERS] [Theory] Possible connection between Naminé and LS...

I've gone and forgotten everything I thought I knew about Namine, but is it possible then that she could be an LS of Kairi? Born under extreme and unusual circumstances still, to resemble a Nobody if not be some weird hybrid of the two. It just doesn't seem to me like she could be the full...
  4. Axеl

Will there be mild language in KH 3D or other future KH games?

I choked. But I agree with what people've said before and wouldn't really want to see anything more extreme than "damn." It'd just take attention away from the story if it got excessive. Also I suspect 99% of the things Donald says when he spazzes out are swears anyway.
  5. Axеl

Oh jeez that's right, I was thinking we were talking about the mechanic from KH1 to start with because I forgot this existed. And there were still some templates like "Offensive" and "Defensive" or something (apart from the "Custom") that would automatically set them to predetermined levels...
  6. Axеl

Will there be mild language in KH 3D or other future KH games?

This. Yes. It would be an "oh crap" moment if someone as level-headed as Sora lashed back with a curse after Kairi or someone got hurt. But I think it depends in part on the age they're aiming for and again Disney'd probably censor a lot. For instance the Japanese version of Saix uses a...
  7. Axеl

Anything odd about your copy of KH2?

oh jesus kill it with fire
  8. Axеl

I generally put them on Party Attack or Relentless Attack because it somehow annoys me when they don't focus on one enemy like I do. My strategy's pretty random and I just focus and destroy what's in front of me before moving on to the next, with no real specific targets unless this or that...
  9. Axеl

Anything odd about your copy of KH2?

Can't speak for Wisdom Form since I just never noticed, but I've never been able to do that with Glide in KH2, and I got it when it first came out (not the greatest hits or anything, which I don't know if they tweak at all). I've noticed that in Days I'm basically Peter Pan, but walls aren't my...
  10. Axеl

There better be Allies in DDD (Whats Happened To KH???)

Just wanted to agree completely with this. My biggest beef with KH1 was probably just how tiny some of the worlds were. It was like you had to stick to Traverse Town and Hollow Bastion if you wanted an actual change of scenery during a level-busting trip, and probably the worst offender was...
  11. Axеl

There better be Allies in DDD (Whats Happened To KH???)

This has been my feeling from game to game. They keep changing it up, and there's the familiar and there's the new and alien, and it's a system I like. That and not everything from the original was perfect and should never change in new installments. If it were too similar from game to game...
  12. Axеl

[Theory] 3D Box Art

This is probably the most shocking concept I've seen so far. Maybe short of Vanitas since that would be something of a stretch, but this tugs more at my emotions and is less GOD SORA GET THAT CRAP OUTTA YOU and more AW MAN NO HOW DO WE FIX THIS?
  13. Axеl

Fall of Sora (SPOLIERS) perhaps?

I would love to see this happen. I mean it's not like we haven't dealt with the loss of Sora before but this is a whole new ballgame. That said I'm not leaning anywhere in particular, like people've said I think the DDD cover implies pretty strongly that SOME'EM'S UP WITH SORA, and I agree...
  14. Axеl

What are you looking forward to in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance?

Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea. And the rest of the story, because lolwut Vanitas etc. Other than that, all the new worlds mainly. It'll be refreshing to pick up a new KH game and not be slogging through Wonderland in the first twenty minutes.
  15. Axеl

What happened to the Nobodies when the Organization XIII was put to an end?

(Jeez Rob, that looks like it hurts, where the heck is that sig from?) My gut says that heart + Nobody = person, but my math could be wrong there and it seems like a Princess of Heart or some other source of light would need to become involved before the hearts and the Nobodies fused properly...
Back