• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Averixx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► My FMA idea

exactly listen to the man its for fun but i do think it would happen neither the less.
  2. A

Fanfiction ► My FMA idea

stop spaming my thread. and this would be good. yes its not part of Disney but its part of Square Enix. they made the games thus they can have the rights to imputing it to the game. and if u dont like the idea than dont spam this thread or flame me. if u dont like it tough because it wont change...
  3. A

Fanfiction ► My FMA idea

if any of u know wat Fullmetal Alchemist is than u would agree with me, but if u like it and dont agree here is wat i would think the first two cutscenes would be- *Sora, Donald, and Goofy poof behind a crowd* Croud: Have u heard of the Fullmetal Alchemist? Ya he seems to be unlike the other...
  4. A

Top Ten Worlds, And Other Things We Want In Kh3!!

-Worlds- 1. Port Royal again. 2. Fullmetal Alchemist (Square Enix already make the FMA games y not put it in the KH series if they have the licensing to do so? plus i think it would be hilarious, adventurous and i think it would fit) 3. Aladdin world again (the last movie :( ) 4. Little Mermaid...
  5. A

KH3 suggestions

i want to see the Fusion and De-Fusion of Keyblades (it would have a gauge so its not permanent) and Riku battle with u, Goofy, and Donald and than turn evil again and fight him like in KH. i want to have my campanions to actually be useful and lastly i dont want it to be so easy like KH2 but...
  6. A

Pondering Room

i wonder how Xaldin, Xigbar, Lexaus, Vexen, and Zexion looked as humans, or in their whole state.
  7. A

help?

do u know this for sure?
  8. A

help?

k, so i fought and beaten Hayner up so many times and im at lv 80 and that fat man still says i cant fight seifer and i cant fight setzer for some reasons unknown to me. help?
  9. A

A New Enemy

My theory is the new enemy is............Light. Now don't flame me if this isn't understandable like most people do when things like this is presented. But I believe this cause- 1. The first enemies were Darkness. 2. The second was the Twilight. 3. There must be a step for the spirit to go...
  10. A

Help?!

PLEZ HELP MY VALOR MODE WENT TO LV 5 AND IT WONT TAKE ANYMORE EXPERIENCE LIKE IT WAS MAXED!!! BUT MY STRATEGY GUIDE SAYS IT MAXES OUT AT LV 7!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
  11. A

-spoiler- the Coliseum

i got pain and panic cup at lv20 and cerberus cup at lv28 and the Titan cup at lv 40 wats the cups after that and wat lv do i have to be to enter?
  12. A

-spoiler- the Coliseum

wat level do u need to be to enter in each cup?
  13. A

Funny parts and jokes of Kh2

i liked it when Sora stared into space thinking about how Santa would be like in Halloween Town.
  14. A

cups

did u beat the cerberus cup and titan cup? or perhaps the hades cup too?
  15. A

Help?

how do u get Glide LV 1 and 2 and High Jump LV 1 and 2?
Back