• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Avens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Ienzo's aging

In CoM? No, though they don’t speak favorably of her. The difference is that it’s been a decade since, and they aren’t new to their powers, or unsure of what they’re up against. They have years of experience and more direction than just ‘let’s explore darkness of the heart!’ And your argument...
  2. A

Ienzo's aging

No, I don’t think that at all… I think she (and possibly Xehanort’s Heartless) drove them out. I don’t see this, sorry. I know what you’ve posted, but then how do you explain Leon recognizing her castle? Also, I can’t find in the gamescript where he takes that position back. He acknowledges...
  3. A

Ienzo's aging

I mean, I guess that could happen. But the aging ought to have some significance, otherwise why show them age at all? Also, that’s introducing a new element where one isn’t needed yet. So I’m skeptical. (Welcome to KHI.)
  4. A

Ienzo's aging

And isn't even proof. Xemnas and Maleficent aren't mutually exclusive. =.= Edit--Ah, Iridium got to it first.
  5. A

Ienzo's aging

So Leon recognizes her castle because...? Also, Cid agrees with him, and Cid was an adult at the time. Hopefully he knew what he was talking about. Oh, and Leon takes this back when?
  6. A

Ienzo's aging

Oh, I was adding on to what you said. ^^ No, I personally think Maleficent was there when RG fell. I get the feeling from listening to the basement group in CoM that they're familiar with her.
  7. A

Ienzo's aging

Well, I wouldn't even say that. There's also an assumption that there wasn't much of a gap between Ansem's expulsion and the fall of RG. I've even wondered if that's part of the reason Xehanort's incarnations took on the name Ansem, because they needed a stand in.
  8. A

Ienzo's aging

Grass makes some good points—I mean, I keep waiting for SE to build on his character, but I don’t see anything forthcoming… It’s even hinted in the official novels that he’s got a project we haven’t heard about yet. That said, I don’t think that Ienzo had any evil intentions, or like, he...
  9. A

Um. Who beat him?

=====Day 119: Hearts and Emotion===== Watching that foolish beast flail about only depends my disdain for humans and their incessant need to be pinned down by feelings. We became nobodies precisely to avoid the shackles of emotion. It was only later that we realized the scale of that loss...
  10. A

Mystery Game Opening Song

Since Utada isn't making any more songs for KH, SE has been switching between Sanctuary and Simple and Clean for every new KH game they come out with. Is anyone else tired of this? Now, Mystery Game is supposed to revolve around a different main character (not Sora-centric), which leaves them...
  11. A

Twilight Town and Roxas

What Spire said-- at that point, Roxas had only done missions in TT. What's more interesting is 'why did Mickey find a card to TT in the realm of darkness?' during Reverse/Rebirth, although I'm not sure this is the right section for that... (And also, when Vexen says 'the other side of your...
  12. A

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

So not what you say so much as how you say it. Ok, thanks for clearing that up.
  13. A

A NEW SECRET BOSS?!?!

It could also just be the Unversed car boss in the concept sketches, which someone said wasn't in the game. Just saying.
  14. A

Nah, in English it's pretty clear that he puts up with Vexen only because they have to work together. Or at least that's how I read it. It's tone more than anything else. Example: Zexion: Nice to see you too, Vexen. [This is meant sarcastically, since Vexen just popped in and started yelling...
  15. A

The mystery of the ice cream is solved!!! Thank you, Lissar! --Also, lolwat? When was Zexion ever polite towards Vexen?
Back