• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by avengeme08

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Wait..Will Mickey recognize Roxas?

when sora went to sleep every one forgot about him...so maybe in the end of BBS...ven says erase me but his friends didnt want to kill him so they some how put him to sleep inside of sora and since hes sleeping maybe every one forgot about him including king mickey.
  2. A

Some Ideas

I played through kingdom hearts 1 this passed summer and I just thought of a few things and I want to know what you think of these things too. Atlantis When your in Atlantis, king triton knows about the key blade and talks about how it only brings terror and destruction or what ever and I...
  3. A

Xaldin Question?

My friend beat kingdom hearts 2 one time and now he started a new file on proud mode and he just beat Xaldin today......but it took him around 12 tries to beat him. So he might give him a 8 out of ten or something. He also turned into anti form every single time he fought him which makes it even...
  4. A

BIRTH BY SLEEP BREAKTHROUGH!!!!

did u ever mention Dark soildier?
  5. A

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

Re: BBS Trailer WTF something new about the kingdom hearts series!!!!!! :drool:
  6. A

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

some of mine were when sora hugs kiri and his hands take up her whole body When i find out u dont get to fight malificent When all the disney bad guys dont get together like they did in the first game When u fight the rest of the organization one after the other in the same 5 min.
  7. A

When is the first time you ever died in kh2

I beat all the organization bosses in kingdom hearts2 final mix + but when i go back to fight them again, i always have a hard time with vexen... the anti form thing he makes keeps stalking me and wont leave me alone. i always use reflect but i still end up getting killed
  8. A

Alot of people died at demyx..... i beat him on my first try ...but then when i fought him in kingdon hearts final mix, he was one of the hardes for me ....you would have to fight 90 water forms in 30 seconds. and even when i just kept pressing triangle i still didnt win ......i had to go on the...
  9. A

The first time i died was either the time i was in beast castle and one of those large bodies was running towards me with his large belly and raping me in a corner and i was already in the air so i couldnt use the reaction comand on him and there was this knight flying around and hitting me at...
  10. A

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

Ya the same thing happened to me on xemnas .. when he shoots 7 million lazers at you, i kept presing triangle, and i kept losing 4 times in a row until i realized wat to do.
  11. A

Where did Maleficent and Pete went?

well who do you think the main boss of kh3s gonna be? Somebody from birth by sleep has to still be alive and return for the third game
  12. A

Where did Maleficent and Pete went?

probaly Maleficent will meet someone in birth by sleep that will somehow return in kh3 so then she will see them in kh3 and then she will want her revenge on them or something and that will be her role in kh3
  13. A

Finding the Extra Boss The E.S. (Or Terra) (FAQ Inside)

i usually dogde roll it but somtimes he catches me off gaurd and uses it on me...... and the other one usually doesnt get me ..but sometimes it does tho .... im not a professional yet tho... since i only beat him 2 times but i always get him down to 3 bars
  14. A

Finding the Extra Boss The E.S. (Or Terra) (FAQ Inside)

i have kingdom hearts final mix and i've only beat terra 2 times....he would be way easier if he didnt have these 2 certain attacks.....the one when he puts his blade in the ground and then u either cant attack or u cant do magic anymore..... or the one when he transforms his keyblade into a bow...
  15. A

Im a new member

:blushing:sorry for wasting a whole thread like this but this is my first time joining any kind of forum and im a big kingdom hearts fan......i've been reading other forums on this site for a long time and finally desided to join... but thers alot of things confusing me and i dont really kno how...
Back