• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Auron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

I'm kinda sad that Demyx is loved so little, cuz he's the only Org. Member that doesn't really act like one
  2. A

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

I'm sorry, Luxord slipped my mind because he's not very memorable:cry:
  3. A

Poetry by Auron

My life is blank, like an empty frame Sitting on a dusty shelf. Waiting to be used, it has no name, Yet I know it is myself. I am a lone fish upon an empty sea, Waiting for another to see me. I wrote these a few years ago when I was really depressed about my cat dying.
  4. A

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

gosh so many people like Luxord, I only liked his accent...
  5. A

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

Demyx, because of his sitar, his clone thingies, he's water, and he makes a mullet look good
  6. A

Ven/Sora/Roxas connection

It made sense to people a year ago or so, but I don't know about now
  7. A

Ven/Sora/Roxas connection

I think I've done this theory before Anyway, when Ven was erased, he put his heart into Sora and then released it along with Kairi's when he became a Heartless and that's why Roxas looks exactly like Ven?
  8. A

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

If I was doing CoM Zexion would be in there man He's my fave
  9. A

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

I was of the impulse that noone liked Luxord, so I didn't put in him Plus I forgot about him:lol:
  10. A

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

Who is everyone's favorite baddie in KH2? Mine is Demyx. What about you?
  11. A

Aqua/Kairi relations

I remember many many threads on this and they all became flame sties after the 2nd post, and I must say I can't blame them because I think the idea sounds relatively crazy myself
  12. A

Least favorite character

I'm trying to see who everyone's least favorite character in the whole game is, be they annoying, stupid, or just plain useless
  13. A

Xaldin

First of all, whoever made that question needs to lay off the drinks 2nd, if you play your cards right in that battle (like I do) you will never die So it's really a question of if you got da mad skillz
  14. A

Terra = Xehanort Theory

o.O I do know my colors, even if I'm not an artist And I must ask the relevance of that to what I said Red eyes would=the most evil Orange eyes would=Someone who is bad but not neccesarily because they wanted to be? Yellow eyes would=Someone becoming evil but is actually striving to do something...
  15. A

Terra = Xehanort Theory

Orange eyes and yellow eyes probably have similar meaning, just yellow being the lesser of the two evils And by the way, KH does have rules and limitations, yes, but they like to break them alot
Back