• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by <AumaaN>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Twlight Thorn

darkthorn is a heartless YouTube - KH2 Shadow Stalker And Dark Thorn Boss Fight (English Proud) twilight thorn is a nobody YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II: Twilight Thorn Xemnas all the way, those black and white beams are the same. But Xemnas already has sorcerers right?
  2. A

limited edition KH:GBA SP!

And so did I, I bought it in Holland, like a year ago... I had to choose between a DS and this GBA SP+KH:CoM and of course I couldn't resist the power of KH:cool:
  3. A

Wizard's Relic

Okay, so here's the deal. I just can't get wizard's relic. I've been fighting them for hours in almost every world (right now I've killed more than 500 wizards). So my question is: Do you have to get it from wizards in hollow bastion or can you get it in any other world??? Please help, it's the...
  4. A

names of roxas keyblades

yeah, oathkeeper, the keychain you got from kairi in kh1
  5. A

Sephiroth

Am afraid to ask but...*lol* What's plan F??? *laughs while typing*
  6. A

Sephiroth

LOL Trust me, he WILL! But I don't think it will be thathard. He must have a weakness. Just like in KH1 there must be a hole in his motion. All you have to do is find it and he'll be easy. Don't forget that Sora can now seriously whoop behinds aswell( that just sounds wrong <_<) And as they...
  7. A

Sephiroth

Yeah, it was easy in KH1 :D I hope I can memorize all of his new moves in KH2 Not to mention the fact that his moves are much faster now:cool:
  8. A

I Finnaly Get The Blindfold!!!

I get it. But your WRONG! I'm sorry to tell you but it's because Riku is changing into Xehanort's heartless. Riku's eyes start to get orange just like Xehanort's so he hides them with the blindfold. At least, that's what I've read.
  9. A

Sephiroth

Me against Sephiroth??? hhmm...O_o *goes to hide himself in his room* XD No, seriously. I think he's gonna whoop my butt till eternity! That is, until I get the Ultima Key muhahaha *evil laugh*
  10. A

Glowing Eye Unknown

Are you talking to me? If so, I'm very sorry, even though I can't remember saying that. I never meant to make a big deal of it. It's just that because people keep posting here I feel obligated to reply. I'm kinda sick of this conversation now because it's been about this little detail for three...
  11. A

the big white nobody

Well, that sucks. Twilight Zone and Dark Side sounds much better than Twilight Thorn and Dark Side. Too bad they changed it:mad:
  12. A

Glowing Eye Unknown

No DUH!!! Like I didn't knew that:rolleyes: (or were you just fooling around?) :D Of course it's a concept of Roxas!!! Everybody knows that.
  13. A

Glowing Eye Unknown

Could be a rain drop, yes. But I don't see any other rain drops during the battle scene (but it could be because I'm watching a bad quality DD):(
  14. A

i noticed something... (SPOILERS!!)

Well, I never saw that O_o You have good eyes :D
  15. A

Glowing Eye Unknown

Wow, loads of posts O_o Anyway I don't know if someone edited the picture, that's why I'm asking people to check it in a HQ deep dive (since I don't have a HQ >_<). But I see that Zero_Sora checked it and he says the spot does seem to glow in the teaser... Of course we all know that it's Roxas...
Back