• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
aswaxsora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I went through the thread with the box ghost and stuff. I deleted a count of... 17 posts. I stopped reading after that... Is it STILL going on or no?
    if he can fix that kind of thing more power to him wish i could instead of calling dell.
    thats exactly what it is, ive had to reinstall my avg, malwarbytes and everything else its took til today and i still have some left :/
    whats sad is that this has happened several times b4 usally leading to me having to get rid of my no longer functional computer, this time it was savable but had to use the restore thing that makes the computer like the day you open the box :/
    alright now my computer crashed last monday and ive been on the phone with dell since yesterday fixing everything.
    i lost pretty much aeverything when i restored it.
    The name of your thread of your poem, you should ask a mod to change the name into something else and ask that mod to merge that thread with other poems you got here so you have only one thread.

Hehe I know you didn't mean to scare me n.n. And I'm not scared but was surprised actually haha xD

Anyways, gonna sleep, night night and take care!
    Yeah, you should ask a mod to change the name into a more fitting title so people see that there are more poems in it and then post all your poems there :D.

That's scary huh? I know, I was kinda freaked out at first when I read the sentence "they'll be back soon". I was like this => oh shit o.o

Read your post, I'm glad you like them. And I understand you not liking it that way but me, I don't like too complicated stuff, I want everyone to understand them and not have to think for a long time before they get the message.

Although I'm sure you don't know the meaning behind 'the recovery' ;D.
    Phew, 'Hiding' is pretty scary xD. I wrote another poem yesterday and posted it, care to read it? I want some feedback actually :). You don't have to though :p
    haha yea VS on critical is NOT easy.

Seriously? Wow. It even said that the version of To Be Free was the soundtrack one.

Wait, how can you download it on your own? I thought you didn't know how.
    Thanks, I'll be sure to check'em out. If you feeling for it, I also have poems here on the forums, if you wanna read'em, I can provide a link n.n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back