• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ASMS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Want opinion!

Actually the US sucks and I live in it but oh well ya the Org isn't evil just dumb
  2. A

Where is Riku?

Ya I really want to know about RIku he was always my favorite character I mean the guy is a beast
  3. A

Dusk/Heartless half theory

HEY I said the same thing before search all ASMS posts and I said the same thing come on dude don't copy
  4. A

limited or reg edition

strategy guides come on guys thats cheating and if u want to know about endings ask people on here
  5. A

What made you buy the game?

the sweet song I could not get it out of my head plus I own every animated disney movie wit h all those songs and stuff so I needed to check it out
  6. A

Kingdom Hearts 2 Worlds

I would like to see jungle book
  7. A

hearts reborn

Marxluxia said that a heart can be remade after he told namine to crush sora's so can't people come back?
  8. A

KH COM Organization members

marxluxia said that a heart can be rebuilt when he told namine to destroy sora's so anyone can be revived right?
  9. A

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

twilight....or maybe dark...no twilight
  10. A

Kh2 extra features

it has a 2nd disk sweet that rocks I think that it will be like minigame stuff music extra's being able to look at all cut scenes and a customzing thing but not of sora's clothes like keyblades
  11. A

namine and sora

Sry I'm confused about something So all those memories about sora were they really Riku's memories so then namine gave riku that star thing which means that maybe riku could have the same sort of keyblade thing also doese riku have a keyblade sorry I beat com so long ago also about kh2 I heard...
  12. A

2 hearts

Do u need 2 hearts to wield 2 keyblades cause when sora like fuses with goofy he duel weilds so does that mean the duely has 2 hearts? I'm just putting it out there
  13. A

What Genres Would You Like To See In KH2?

comedy well ya some but not to much definatly drama I like sad stories and probaly some romance
  14. A

kairi & sora

ya it i would be cool
  15. A

Riku

ya but Riku again the dude has such a strong heart I mean it takes a stronger heart to use darkness than it does to use light so he has to be able to do something special some sort of keyblade thing
Back