• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ashnard

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Cooperative games?

Hey everyone. I'm chiming in real quick to ask a question. What would anyone say here is a good cooperative game to play currently? It seems to be an issue I'm having, to find a good co-op. I have all the last gen systems, and the Wii, but I can't seem to find anything fun to play with 1-3...
  2. A

Harsh Treatment?

Hello everyone. I'm new here, if you haven't seen my post introduction post already. I'll get right to the point, though. Does anyone else think that the Nobodies, namely Organization XIII, are treated a bit too harshly because they don't have hearts? I'm not bleading over the matter, but I...
  3. A

Hello, everyone.

Greetings! I'm Ashnard, a new member of KH Insider. I was sorta dancing around the idea of signing up for the forums, and figured, "What the heck?" It's good to be part of such an alive community! I look forward to getting to know everyone. See you all around the forums!
Back