• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ashleerox1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Coded Coming to NA?

*cough*iPhone*cough* :)
  2. A

Top 10 Best DS Games of 2009

Well on gamefaqs.com poll of the day, days is winning the best ds game of 2009 by a very close lead Go vote >:)
  3. A

BBS Secret Movie

SO FREAKIN TIRED OF SIDE GAMES! there good games but damnnn MAKE KINGDOM HEARTS III ALREADY!!! ughhhh Hopefully It will be some surprise and really be for kh3
  4. A

how long did it take you..

I didn't count the exact hours but I know it was somewhere within a week Like after school and on a weekend.
  5. A

Coded coming America?

It should be an app on the iPhone, Everyone has one...or knows someone who does...or has a family member who does.
  6. A

A buncha 358/2 days questions

I have the answer for #2 Roxas was in the organization for 358 days spending time with his /2 best friends 358/2 I think thats right. Right?
  7. A

(Spoilers) Favorite cutscene in Days

Re: Favorite cutscene in Days Defiantly The Deep Dive Scene would be my favorite...and being able to play it out....wow of course the Axel vs. Xion "I'll always be here to bring you back!" You could tell Axel was pissed and sad at the same time that he did what he had to do. and then the...
  8. A

Paopu Fruit

haha true, but think it Kingdom hearts, so its probably true lol
  9. A

Did anyone else pronounce it wrong?

I pronounced it Zee-on until a cut scene went that said it was She-on lol
  10. A

How depressing was it when... and other sad moments *spoilers*

I have to agree, the most depressing part is when Xion was fading away :( and then the second would be when she died. and then Roxas had trouble remembering her name.
  11. A

bbs theme song

12. A

bbs theme song

I really liked utadas songs for kh but if she's going to be selfish...so be it So if disney doesn't pay her enough, she's a famous singer right? So she should have enough money anyway. BESIDES Kingdom Hearts(Disney) is the reason she has so many fans...I would have no idea who she was if it...
  13. A

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

No I didn't actually I was neutral about it, it was just an idea someone put out there. And all you guys do is be assholes, I know everyone likes to hear theories(obviously not) I just thought I would post but no NOBODY can be friendly about ANYTHING Seriously Grow the fuck up and get some manners!
  14. A

Its called "COPY and PASTE" I didn't write it So I'm not "the douche bag of the year," you are, for not paying attention.
  15. A

yeah I know, I TOTALLY got bashed for posting this in a thread, and before I could defend myself it was closed, what I was gonna say was "I know I said it might NOT be true but you its just cool to know something new incase someone thought it was interesting" who know some of it might be true...
Back