• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ashes Remnant
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A
    Taking interest in my Rp, senor Remnant?
    Oh, and that post can be deleted if its counted as spam. I must have posted about the same time you did. Sowwie
    And it really pisses me off when people who don't know how to follow the rules bitch to you. =P

But anyways, you still have a battle to post in. You've barely done ANYTHING bro... also, you STILL won't add me to MSN.
    It really pisses me off when people who are not in the fight critsize and talk shit. I'm not naming anyone *cough* Chaotic Dreams.
    Oh, soz, I didn't know. Do you mind if I finish of my battle with DJ Quack Quack and Jezza first.
    When you get the chance, post as Sero--your turn to go get Valefor. <3
    Ashes Remnant, you havn't replied in awhile, lol. So, do you except ma proposition.
    Hiya Ash-chan, could you close this thread

I was given leader for that RP so I suppose I could have it close right?
    Hi Ashes! Uh, feel free to delete the 'Ultimate Crossover...?' thread anytime, it's no longer necessary.
    Any idea what should be done with all the oldest threads in the various RPing sections? They're all empty.
    Waiting for you to make your dramatic entrance now... you've been given a great start, now use it! *Holds hands to the sky*
    Aww don't try and make me look bad Cody. honestly I challenged to see how far he was going to be able to go. I spoke not of how good he was, but just about how he wasn't doing anything. When you can't read a paragraph about a location, there is something wrong.

Also he isn't attempting and you know he isn't. When you attempt, you make an effort to try and do something, he does not do this, he posts and learns nothing and chooses not to learn anything, and then results to pitiful trash talk when he has been defeated before the fight ever began.
    It's tag-team... Josh and I vs Infinity and yourself. And I know where three of us are... Do you mean to say Infinity has disappeared?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back