• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Arzur

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Hey look I'm not dead. STATUS UPDATE TIME Grad school is hell, I've got one year left, and I'm...

Hey look I'm not dead. STATUS UPDATE TIME Grad school is hell, I've got one year left, and I'm only going slightly out of my mind.
  2. A

The Return

Hi everyone. For the...two percent of the site that may remember me, I'd like to say hello again. ^-^ For school and internet-access related reasons, I haven't really posted seriously on here in...well, it's been a year, at the very least. So, I'm...back...and stuff. I'm always happy to get...
  3. A

How did the Organization know what Namine's power was?

Ummn... My theory was that since Namine was born of Sora, she had control over his memories, and all memories concerning him. "Xemnas" was supposed to be brilliant, he should have been able to figure it out.
  4. A

Gamecube freeloader help

I'm planning to import the Japanese game, naruto Clash of Ninja 4. But, I heard that I'd need a freeloader to play it. I have an Americian GameCube (If there's any differance) So, where should I get a freeloader, what type should I get, and how do I use it? Thanks in advance.
  5. A

Harvest Moon DS Help Needed

Recently, I bought Harvest Moon Ds. I was hoping it would be better than the GBA version, and so far it seems to be much worse. I recently started, and the town appears to be devoid of any people. Nothing is open (Except for the phone stuff) If anyone has this game, and would be willing to help...
  6. A

Fanfiction ► KingDumb Hearts

I shall attempt to wait patiently for the sequel. But, I have no tolerance for waiting... This could be hard...:toungesmile: EDIT: Err...scratch that, it appears to already be out...
  7. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Bleach

And this chapter is even better... Good work! I'll wait for the next update now...
  8. A

Fanfiction ► .hack//Redirection// Part One

I just started reading this, I think it's one of the best fanfics I've read here. I hope part two will be just as good!
  9. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Bleach

Pretty good! (Or maybe I just think so because I'm a huge KH and Bleach fan...) The grammer needs work, but the storyline itself is great! I was kinda suprised that Aizen was in it, though...
  10. A

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

Great update! Sorry I didn't review before, I just finished reading from page 1!
  11. A

Prelude to a battle!

Okay...basicly, I'm working on a new RP charector...It should be ready in around a week, IF I have the time to finish the background story. So, this is mainly a thread I'm creating in advance, in case I finish early. Rules: No god modding, power playing, you should know this already. If someone...
  12. A

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

Hmmn...I gotta say, this is a very good fic. So far, I've only read three fanfics (Including this) that I was interested enough to read through. Good job, and...please update soon!
  13. A

Fanfiction ► KingDumb Hearts

Heh, I havn't posted here in a while... I had to read many-something pages in a mad catch up, :) -pauses for dramatic affect- . . . . -takes a deep breath, for some long-winded-congradulation/applause- Ah, forget it...XD Now, I must go...Squaresoft Management has made me paranoid... -looks...
  14. A

Kingdom Hearts II: Reverse

Kingdom Hearts II: REVERSE Okay...imagine Kingdom Hearts Two, twisted. For example: Roxas, is still his original cold hearted self. Castle Oblivion...turned out different. Sora's still asleep, but the Orginization XIII, has it's ranks full. In fact, aside from the thirteen, new members have...
  15. A

Fanfiction ► The New Sudents: A Harry Potter/YuGiOh cross

I've been reading this off of the other site...It's suprisingly good...
Back