• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Artemis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hahahaha!

God I love that quote, so true ;-;

I'm not worried about power, just on how to use it correctly XD
    But thanks for the support, with everyone behind me I'll do fine!
    Haha nah it's fine :3
    Sweet I wish I could have seen that XD

And you rock my sox too <333
    Well we have a good amount of things in common other then just that :D
    But Matt is a generic name so it was just coincidence.
    I see, I think he's either infatuated with you or he wants to be good friends but secretly wants to get in your pants <.< But I know what you mean, my friend matt (Who doesn't like me though) hangs at my locker around 4th period. But I can't blame him since his class is so close to where my locker is but it does get annoying as he tries to close my locker once I have it open =___=

But the lie was a good idea, surprised it didn't work this time as it usually does. Cheeky little bastard D:<

Well I am at the mitts of puberty myself but gladly it's slowing down a bit.
    I however still have those urges that are a bit out of my control, but I cope with time haha. Guys are stupid and honestly are odd looking O_O I can't surmise how I had two girl friends and they both thought I was attractive. If they were using me I could understand but me, ATTRACTIVE!? You got to be shitting me.
    *Sigh* I'm starting to think love in highschool isn't real anymore :( either that or I am too picky or something along the lines of that. Some relationships can be considered serious but a majority of them aren't. All the raging hormones and such just makes things worse. And yes with everyone pairing up it's a bit depressing... that sinking feeling in your stomach v.v

Eh guys are stupid xC case closed.
    You'll just have to wait for them to mature a bit >;3

*pats back*
    You'll get your time off, I swear <3
    Eh relationships aren't all that important at your age.
    You have all the time in the world for it so no rush or anything.
    Still at least 3 out of the 7 turned out to be alright and you're friends with them ^_^
    But the stalking everyone can do without <.< that's just a no....

And I almost forgot, younger guys are idiots XD
    I just assumed so sorry about that.

Ah yes another school semester ends and a new one begins, another 3 or so months of hell v.v Same here, this 6 day weekend thing is just by chance since the teachers are having a convention in Atlantic City.
    Meh, we all have qualities that we don't fancy.

Oh my O_O
    So you got a triple dose of the creepers, that doesn't sound fun. Escpecially for the last one, and the guy that's stalking you D: stalking is just pathetic, unless you are paid to be a spy of the government <.<

Hehe why not look at yourself in the mirror a bit, you're cute :3

Seems to be the opposite for me, more compatible this year which is great ^_^
    Sorry you have a crappy selection ;_; well have you observed those outside of your grade? I'm looking at sophomores, very few freshmen and juniors >;3

Yup 6 solid days of gaming and excitement! 8D
    But when I get back another shitty marking period =___=
    D: I guess I can say the same; Procrastinators UNITE!...tomorrow xD

You'll find the silver lining it just takes time and patience :3
    And as for the creepers (which I ignored in the previous message; sorry) tell them to back the fuck off D=< seriously if it gets that persistent.

And hun, I am the KING of narcissism, I don't mind talking about you at all ;D
    It's not selfish or anything, as long as I listen, respond accordingly and vice versa there's no problem!

As for me nothing really new, just scoping out my horizons and checking out the ladies ;D so many! But an average number when you twiddle it down to the compatible ones. Other then that I am enjoying my 6 day weekend ^.^
    Lol

Ah yes, the stresses of school is something I can show sympathy for *pats head*
    Man that's quite a workload, I am surprised you can make it to KHI O.O
    It's alright though, eventually things will even out, there's always a silver lining ;3
    Knew that would attract your attention >;3
    I'm fine just chatting it up with Aldrain and trying to get another post accomplished in my boss guide thread....

How are you hun?
    I got a pic of myself up in my album if u wanna know wat i look like. its a bad pic but ohwell its the best i had :(
    Uh need help i cant upload a pic to my album, it says that theres a data base problem every time i try to upload a pic wat do i do?
    Best I've felt in days, I have to say this is one of the worst weeks of the entire school year. Besides that I'm fine, just listening to some tracks from SSBB.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…