• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Arimith

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Arimith

What Did Kingdom Hearts II do wrong?

While I feel you there, as lame as it sounds, KHII gameplay did LOOK the best at least. Though BBS felt the most tight, to me.
  2. Arimith

Why is Xehanort's nobody named Xemnas?

But why did the Nobody of Xehanort hate his original name so much? Especially if Apprentice Xehanort was pretty much MX just with a case of amnesia and Keyblade envy? MX didn't seem to hold any grudge against himself. He was sort of narcissistic.
  3. Arimith

New 3D info

But if we're going to be seeing the TGS demo, I imagine it has to be somewhat grandiose given the scope of the event.
  4. Arimith

Racism in the Modern World (And your experiences with it)

To start off with, I feel it is important to establish that I am a white, middle-class male working as a cashier to help pay for College. I have been raised in suburbia for most of my life, and as such have been rather safe (at least at home.) Up until reaching maturity and having to...
  5. Arimith

New 3D info

Guys. It will be heavly monitored. The entire point of showing it to 80 people versus a huge crowd is two fold. 1. They can pretty much view everyone really well, and notice any camera phones/cameras taking shots of the footage. 2. Measure hype, what resonates and what doesn't, and just get...
  6. Arimith

Birth By Sleep Capes

If this doesn't happen in 3D or KH3 I will be so disappoint.
  7. Arimith

Birth By Sleep Capes

They don't even wear armor except for like one battle, and the rest is cutscenes. But that being said, I don't think I'd of minded them removing the capes all that much, except for the BbS intro still shows them in their capes! Cmon, Nomura. Either make a totally new intro for the game, or at...
  8. Arimith

Kingdom Hearts 3D.... Your thoughts??

Just understanding some of the characters is like Inception. Okay, Xemnas! A Nobody of a person inside of a person with another person inside of him. Ansem SoD! A Heartless of a person inside of a person with another person inside. Namine! A Nobody of a person who was in a person with another...
  9. Arimith

What I think will happen, is that since currently they're in their KH2 clothes, start out with that until Yen Cid begins the Mark of Mastery exam. From there, they switch to KH1, inner battles yadda yadda. After they finish and are Masters, then they get new clothes...with armor I hope.
  10. Arimith

Maybe. When did Nomura say the trailer was non-canon? And while I want some new clothes, I kind of dislike how Soras very crappy KH1 design has like, 3 games, and his pretty cool base KHII design just has most of a game under it's belt. Very disappointing :(
  11. Arimith

To just address the top part, didn't Nomura say that, albeit they're getting new clothes later on, story wise they had to be in their KH1 attire for something?? And since Nomura supposedly said it's about lost data inside of Sora, wouldn't surprise me if they both have some internal battle or...
  12. Arimith

Help/Support ► Application Questions

Totally different man. AP tests basically a measure if you have the knowledge to reward you with college credit for a said subject. SATs supposedly test how well your writing, reading, and analytical skills are to see if you're up to snuff for college.
  13. Arimith

Plotholes Thread

Sounds alot like Jedi. At least Lucas mentioned that they USED to be numerous in the past. I just feel them really, really, really trying to make KH Star Wars...with Disney! Sora can be Luke. Super important, until it turns out there was not just one, but two more powerful jedi in the same...
  14. Arimith

Plotholes Thread

Sora and Roxas/Ventus use a similar one too. And people say Roxas looked just like Sora. But we can tell that it's just like Ventus. So game sprites really doesn't matter, unless Ventus is Sora's long lost older brother or some shit. Then everything'd be fine. Of course it will. It will also...
  15. Arimith

Plotholes Thread

That also begs the question why Ven's heart wasn't released when Sora stabbed himself...or if it was and in Roxas, wouldn't he have memories of Ventus and not Sora? And wouldn't he go back to his body in CO? Plot holessss.......
Back