• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by archiearcher

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

NA release date?

^agreed^ shamisen yugurt shamisen
  2. A

NA release date?

June seems highly likely now...
  3. A

NA release date?

AWWMAN!!!!!! Oh well! shamisen
  4. A

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: VA Discussion Thread Richard Epcar just conacted me via facebook and told me He recorded last month and is done. If you want a screenshot, tell me how to get it and how to post it here.
  5. A

Re: VA Discussion Thread ^ Me, too! shamisen shamisen
  6. A

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

And these are making sweet PS3 backgrounds, too!
  7. A

Re: VA Discussion Thread Why not? I see no harm done...CRAP!! A DECOM!! NO!!!!!
  8. A

Re: VA Discussion Thread I'll FB 'em this afternoon if he has one--ask him if he's gonna be in BBS.
  9. A

Re: VA Discussion Thread So...some guy from London expects us to believe he works for SE? Tell him that you are a member of a very popular KH fansite and would like him to show you proof that he's legit. After all, he could be a great asset to us, eh Ezio? ;)
  10. A

Re: VA Discussion Thread hmm...can he prove himself?
  11. A

Re: VA Discussion Thread facepalm Will facepalm You facepalm Get facepalm Into facepalm facepalm KH facepalm or facepalm are facepalm you facepalm just in it for Aqua? this game will/should make you want the rest of the story! I hope!
  12. A

Re: VA Discussion Thread Well...I believe april will give us BBS if this is true.
  13. A

NA release date?

Thems be fightin' words 'round here... JK, but really? August? As likely as it sounds...what a bummer...I can't wait that long! *Looks over at Final Fantasy XIII preorder receipt* Well, if Febuary will die and give birth to March I'll be fine!shamisen
  14. A

Re: VA Discussion Thread Hmm...if this is true...would anything change?
  15. A

Re: VA Discussion Thread Is this official? I doubt it.
Back