• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Arausio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• don't have a psp and already know what its about so its not a big deal to me. if a game comes on a system i actually own...PS3...cough then i'll get it.
    ...What? I could have sworn I wrote you a message on here. -_- Oh well. ANYWAY, HI!! I just got your friend request yesterday. I'm Alyssaaaaaaa. XD ... Who and how are you? n.n
    R
    OHHH. lol
    I feel dumb. How much did it cost?
    R
    lol You reserved the PSP 3000?
    Isn't that already out?
    R
    Hey dude. lol What's up?
    You said you had something to tell me on my other page right?
    D
    Sweet. XD
    So wait.... Huh? lol
    D
    hahaha. Thanks dude. Appreciate it.
    You'll guys will just have to manage to fun without me XD
    D
    So what your pretty much saying is, now you have someone legal to HELP you all party.... lol
    I wish I was coming.... XD
    D
    lol Well will she let you guys party it up in greece? Or will she make sure everyones doing what there supposed to? lol
    D
    WHAT!?!?! WHAT?!!?!? WHAT!?!?! Your going to Greece, with your GF and 5 other friends, unserpervised?
    Dude....... How many good grades did you get? lol
    D
    lol So you, your Gf and 5 of your best buds are kicking it up in greece by yourselfs?......F***ing awesome dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    D
    Pffft. Lol doesn't she like to party? All my ex's loved partying....maybe thats why there my ex' lol
    When are you going to greece?? That's so cool? You and your 6 friends?
    D
    Well, just chilling. I'm on here. And the summer is going to be me, Partying, traveling, and hanging out with friends. XD
    What are you working on? As long as it's not math....Ugh....I hate math....
    D
    Ohhh. lol I feel dumb. That sucks. But atleast you get a longer summer.
    So anyway whats up? Your not on here much.
    D
    lol And here I thought everyone got out earlyer then me. XD
    Why so long dude?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back