• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Arausio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• All right, I'm online now. If you're wondering why my online-ness is weird, it's because I live in a different time zone, England, which is GMT+1. Add me on MSN since I'm always signed in there and not here? doom-desire.x@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks again!
    O
    Sure, I'll have a rematch some time. I won't be around till tomorrow though :]
    O
    haha I had four dragon dances. I essentially tripled my attack and speed. Around 900 Attack and 750 speed. ^_^;

Gyarados is a real beast like that. lol Don't worry no hacking was involved :p
    Poof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O
    that crit on my poke completely costed me the match. ):
    O
    don't spoil my team btw. to anyone in the thread etc. I won't do that to yours either.
    O
    umm sure I suppose that works. Message me back and I'll know to get online. I already have your FC so we should be all set-up.
    ok lets just start because:

number 1. that's a lot of rules

number 2. i'll learn as i go

number 3. STOP PICKING ON ME!!
    sora-roxas fan u accidentally posted the rules to your profile i was wondering why u didn't reply back lol. k i'll play
    it explains it all on there lol

you just gotta get the higher number than your oponent sorta like CoM
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back