• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AR829038

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kingdom Balls

"Aww, geez, Rick. I-I-I don't think it's, like, a good idea to, y'know, set the triangle button for a Cure magic shortcut, y'know?" "Shut up, Mmmorty *belch* E-e-everyone knows that-that green equals Cure magic, alright? T-t-the only people who use the X button for Cure are *belch* showoffs and...
  2. A

Obscure Deep Cut Disney Characters You Wanna See In KH?

I feel like there are some more obscure live-action movies that would be...interesting, to say the least. Like Maximilian from The Black Hole as a boss, or the Three Caballeros (minus Donald, of course) as random NPCs, or even one of those old anthology films from the 40's as surprise worlds...
  3. A

Advertisements for Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Appear on Social Media

Hmm, interesting. And that also rules out Destiny Islands. In that case, it would HAVE to be a brand new Disney world, unless it's one of those islands from The Caribbean and it just looks kinda different.
  4. A

Well, in any of those cases, it would still be new. Moana and Lilo and Stitch worlds have never been explored before, and that's clearly not an image of the typical Destiny Islands, so it could be the main island. But I think the most likely explanation is that it's just a generic regional...
  5. A

I just noticed that the background for the top middle picture is a world I don't think we've seen! At first, I saw green, and my mind went to the announcement trailer which showed off the Corona world being reused, but I just noticed the palm trees, which means it can't be Corona. I guess it...
  6. A

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Looks SO much better than the initial trailer, but did anyone else get an acute sense of fatigue trying to watch it? This trailer felt so damn hectic and throwing a bunch of stuff at you way too quick. Otherwise, looks fun, certainly much more fun than UX/Dark Road. I'll play it. Still waiting...
  7. A

Tetsuya Nomura shares new message about Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

Does anyone else not quite know what he's talking about here or is it just me?
  8. A

Square Enix teases Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

Feels appropriate this comes right after Disney's 100th anniversary. Still wild to think about. But glad to see we're FINALLY getting some new info on the way, even if it is just for the mobile game (crossing my fingers for some juicy KH4 news tho).
  9. A

Which KH numbered title has the best soundtrack?

Honestly, all the Atlantica originals songs are pretty suck. But my personal worst is the last one. I don't even know why, I just hate it more than the others.
  10. A

Really? No track at all you dislike in KH2? Are you suuuuuuuuuurreeeeeee......? *Finny fun intensifies*
  11. A

I have to agree, and I think that the soundtrack is probably the most overlooked thing about KH3. I honestly think it was already the best album in the series before the DLC, but with the DLC tracks (like the Data Org remixes and Nachtflugel) it's hardly a contest. Although I will admit that KH2...
  12. A

A Thought Experiment

Alright, so someone gives you a magic wand. You can make three wishes, but there's a catch. You can wish to change one thing about the Kingdom Hearts series that you hate, and either remove it or rewrite it into something amazing—BUT you have to give up something else in the series that you...
  13. A

Did Xehanort get off too lightly?

An old man got beaten to death with a key by an anime boy and his Disney pet friends. If that ain't punishment, I don't wanna know what is.
  14. A

What are some really common KH misconceptions?

I would say by far the biggest misconception of the series is how densely complicated and impossible to understand it is. Part of this is rooted in a kernel of truth—the series IS very lore-heavy and keeping all the information straight can be difficult, and that's before you introduce time...
  15. A

I miss having bonus bosses that aren't uber bosses

I mean, I recall Phantom, Kurt Zisa, and Ice Titan being pretty hard when I was younger. Tbf, they still kinda are a little bit. Same with the Absent Silhouettes, depending on how early you fight them (I like to fight them as soon as they become available, so they can be a bit challenging...
Back