• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by AR829038

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

*SPOILERS(?)* ReMind: Skip Kairi Segments

There's only one battle in the game where you get to play as Kairi, and for that battle you can choose Sora instead. Though I must say, you're the first person I've known who DOESN'T want to play as Kairi.
  2. A

Spoilers. dont enter fi you havent beat DLC.

First of all, if all you want is to see the cutscenes, they're right up on YouTube for you to search. You can just type in KH3 Yozora Good Ending and it won't at all be difficult to find. If you've made it all the way to Yozora, then no one can say you really suck at the game. Yozora is hard...
  3. A

Thoughts on Dark Road (NO SPOILERS)

So, I just discovered the BP quests on the main menu, and it definitely expedites the grind TREMENDOUSLY, so that helps.
  4. A

Well, I'm glad to hear it gets more manageable when you get stronger. I never played the Browser game, so I can't compare this to that, but I guess I'm just disappointed. I was hoping to wake up this morning to spend the better part of the day actively engaged in a new Kingdom Hearts game and...
  5. A

I've done both. A little less wear on the wrist, but it doesn't help in the grand scheme of things.
  6. A

So far, it's truly godawful. Again, the story is interesting, what little I've gotten through of it. But the game itself is just unplayable. And I mean that quite literally—as in, playing it through is practically impossible. I don't know if anybody could do it without setting the thing on auto...
  7. A

That's the biggest problem for me. I don't want the only two ways I can play a game have to be either wearing my wrist down to the nub by flicking a screen for hours on end, or literally just putting it on auto and going to do house chores for half the day while it levels up itself. There's...
  8. A

So it isn't just me, then. God, I'm pissed. I was willing to give Bitgroove the benefit of the doubt that they would make this game better, but somehow they've made it even more unplayable than Union X. I'd call that an accomplishment, but I'm sure that's not the right word for it. They're going...
  9. A

So, I just started the game a few hours ago (so don't worry about me spoiling anything), and I wanted to know what people's thoughts are so far on it. Personally, I'm intrigued by the story. But the gameplay is really infuriating. So much so that I'm wondering whether I'm doing something wrong...
  10. A

Somehow the Master of Masters has a connection to kairi

The man in the robe from the trailer is most likely NOT the Master of Masters. If you watch the trailer with subtitles, the things Kairi says suggests that he is either Master Xehanort or Apprentice Xehanort, or rather an illusion of him.
  11. A

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory English Website Opens

Anybody else find it peculiar that none of the website information even mentions the Kairi storyline supposedly happening between the rhythm games?
  12. A

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union X enters its final chapter

Personally, I think any twist that involves the Player secretly being Xehanort this whole time would just be irredeemably stupid. Not to mention, if they were going to do something like that, they should have done it BEFORE KH3. Frankly, I think it's still a huge mistake that they didn't do Dark...
  13. A

Could further paid DLCs be possible for "Kingdom Hearts 3"?

Don't count on it. I think they were pretty clear that they're done updating KH3, and that's how it should be imo. We complained how long it took KH3 to come out, do we really want to draw out the wait till KH4 by constantly going back and putting more into KH3? As for the Kairi cutscenes (btw...
  14. A

A

O