• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Aqua D.Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Aqua D.Light

Help/Support ► My school board hates me I swear :P

Okay well at school today, I got my phone tooken away. (boohoo) Correction, my best friend got MY phone tooken away. (boohoohoo) But I'm not really mad about the phone tooken away part :P This story is kinda long sooo, read at your own risk Well my best friend had been sick all day, and when...
  2. Aqua D.Light

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

I liked Days story, not so much the gameplay. The missions were a bit tedious :\
  3. Aqua D.Light

List your BBS screw ups, or moments of pure blank mindedness.

me too:o Also, when you had to get in that circle thingy with the other 3 fairies and press the buttons I kept missing it every SINGLE TIME Dx
  4. Aqua D.Light

Help/Support ► Okay, so...`

omg :o Well yeah anyways...if you're bi-curious then go for it, flirt with the next guy you see. Okay well don't do thaaaat O.o
  5. Aqua D.Light

ESRB Rating & Summary

^ Yeah I figured, so if E+10 had existed before KH1 and COM they probably would've been rated that too.
  6. Aqua D.Light

Birth By Sleep's most nostalgic moments

I never liked Saix, then I met Isa. Wow, what happened there.
  7. Aqua D.Light

ESRB Rating & Summary

The last couple of games have been E+10, so I was kinda expecting this one to aswell. The only ones that were just rated E were KH1 and COM?
  8. Aqua D.Light

Birth By Sleep's most nostalgic moments

The ice-cream songs, Disney worlds, seeing Sora, Riku, and Kairi as kids.
  9. Aqua D.Light

Six Famitsu Scans!

xD It looks like he's enjoying it too O_o
  10. Aqua D.Light

Help/Support ► No You Can't Go

:o That sucks, I can't believe she would do that. At the last minute too, that's just low. I think you should just tell your mom to take ya. :)
  11. Aqua D.Light

List your BBS screw ups, or moments of pure blank mindedness.

While playing the game with some friends, I 'realized' that Aqua had blue hair. xD When I was playing as Terra, I thought the game was lagging cause he ran so effing slow. lol
  12. Aqua D.Light

Help/Support ► Issue with a friend...

Haha actually it was because of the Days cover that they thought it was a Devil's game because everyone was wearing black O_o Her parents are just.....crazy from what I've heard from other friends. Yeah, she most definitley is.
  13. Aqua D.Light

Question, err Clarification

Yeah, I think that's right :)
  14. Aqua D.Light

Which character are you best with?

Aqua for me, it was just much easier to dodge and block with her. Plus I like using magic :)
  15. Aqua D.Light

Durrrffff.

Looks like a giant chakram xD
Back