• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Aqua D.Light
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah the New Secret Boss must be a big fat meanie D:<.
    Yeah But in the English version I heard that Vanitas Sentiment, give you his Keyblade, since in the Japanese gives you some orb, or something, But Yeah So I know how I can beat him on Critical now, and get his Keyblade |D.
    It isnt that hard, Well it is, but isnt, like you need alot of timing, and do it a cheap way, he is a cheap meanie D:<
    O_O You're right about that. I take Choir and Spanish as my electives. My school's quite small. Which elective are you taking?
    BOB is like my favorite rapper right now. Dont let me fall is my favorite :) Lol yeah! Pokemon is pretty cool too I still play it on occasion,

You ever play MGS?
    Oh good good.
    lol well keep it in spoilers just in case someone else wounders into your Profile :D.
    But yaah, I feel accomplish cause I've been trying to defeat him since I got to him. xD and that was like around Feb. xDD
    I did it ND without recording, and than With Recording, HE HIT ME ONCE x_x;; I was jfashfsdghf. But I am going to record later to do it ND :3
    They'll get mad because of my impatience. But it's BIRTH BY SLEEP. xD

And awesome. I'm in an actual volunteering club in my high school. :p But I also sing, I'm in show choir, play piano, etc. I used to play soccer, but not recently. :/ I sound so goody-goody. :p
    ah thats cool. I listen to some of those people. I like kid cudi alot, and BOB

What video games do you like?
    Rendering a Video to upload to my youtube :D, I recently beat the secret boss of Birth by Sleep; I put it in Spoilers So yeah. xDD
    you dont have to know. But yeah. You? :D and you're Oh so welcome as well :3

EDIT: WAHHHH WRONG TAG
    I'm sorta gonna buy it without them knowing. :p

Do it. FB is great. :D

Random but, what hobbies do you have... Besides gaming? :p
    Im the same way. But right now, I listen to mainly rap and video game soundtracks.

What bands/artists do you like?
    I got a new PSP last year... My parents want me to wait till Christmas. D: So I have to buy my own copy...

And yeah, Facebook is much better. Deleted my MySpace 2 years ago. :p
    Iknorite? Im just gonna be so eager to get the game. I might not even get it on tuesday lol

Ah well ill get it eventually.
    I gotta wait till I get to a store ASAP. Been waiting 3 YEARS. >_< Playing Persona will hold me off till then. :p

So, how is life for you?
    Yeah, she is alright too. Im just excited to play it.

I guess the best order would be TVA or VTA. Save the best for last? lol
    It won't be too hard... Hopefully. :p If I stay on this path I'll be taking Calculus my senior year... O_O

Anyway's you must've joined because of KH. So, you buying BbS?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back