• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by appleboy82791

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. appleboy82791

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

I expected Dark Road to be another cash grab like KHUX turned out to be. My bar was set pretty low. But this... this is worse than I could have imagined. They don't even have the decency to make it it's own game. This is how we're going to have to see Xehanort's story... What is happening to...
  2. appleboy82791

Ursula's Cauldron

I just have a couple of things of say that haven't been mentioned yet. First, don't waste your MP with thunder magic at all. Remove it from your shortcut menu for this fight, it's useless. You just need fire and blizzard. Those are the only 2 magic spells that affect the cauldron. Why were you...
  3. appleboy82791

This port is terrible

My copy of 1.5+2.5 hasn't crashed or anything major like that so far. However, I did notice a minor bug. Occasionally (and this has only happened 2 times in the 7 hours I've played so far) in KH1FM, the target reticle for random non-heartless stuff seems to be somewhere it shouldn't be. For...
  4. appleboy82791

This port is terrible

No. With physical copies you get all the patches too. And I haven't experienced any glitches whatsoever with 1.5+2.5 yet. I've only played KH1FM so far for 3 hours though. I've of course heard about the bugs in the Japanese version but I'm going to reserve judgment until I've played through all...
  5. appleboy82791

Subtle difference I noticed.

So... I tried to figure out this Selphie method. I could not figure it out. It seems the window of opportunity to parry her attack just right is very very small. Much smaller than the window of opportunity for Tidus. Also, when you successfully parry her attack, you only get 1 tech point and...
  6. appleboy82791

News ► Relive the adventures with your friends in this Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 trailer!

This is another solid trailer. I think the "Fight the Darkness' trailer a few days ago was still better though.
  7. appleboy82791

Subtle difference I noticed.

Please allow me to make a recommendation. Leveling on Destiny Islands with Tidus is so much faster and easier than Wakka. You get 2 tech points with Tidus rather than 1 with Wakka. And Tidus attacks much more consistantly than Wakka. It's also much easier to figure out the timing for Tidus's...
  8. appleboy82791

News ► Day 1 Patch for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Confirmed

This day 1 patch is apparently very needed. But it doesn't entirely clear SE for their mistakes. They still provided everyone with a very clearly flawed product at first. To me, it's still a stain on their credibility.
  9. appleboy82791

News ► Watch: 60fps Gameplay of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Birth by Sleep Final Mix

We should probably expect these game breaking glitches in the international release too... it might be a while before SE actually creates a patch to fix this.
  10. appleboy82791

News ► Watch: 60fps Gameplay of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Birth by Sleep Final Mix

I never knew there was such a big difference in the original versions for 1.5 and 2.5. Now I'm a bit worried.
  11. appleboy82791

Why would the quality be any less in the international release? I'm sure it'll be just as good for the international release. There's no reason to think otherwise. Anyway, this new footage looks so good! I can't wait!
  12. appleboy82791

Would you prefer if roles were switched?

I think it's perfect the way it is. I'm glad Ven is sleeping. I hated him anyway. He's just a whiney little bitch. Ven being asleep means we don't have to deal with him all that much and that's a win for me. I would hate to see Aqua asleep. I love Aqua. I'm very happy that we get more of her...
  13. appleboy82791

News ► Trophy Lists for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMix

I finished getting platinum for both 1.5 and 2.5 over a year ago. So now I'm going to do it again! I'm really not complaining. I like replaying most of the KH games. I don't know why so many people hate BBS. I absolutely loved BBS. Both gameplay and story. It's second only to KH2 as far as I'm...
  14. appleboy82791

News ► Pre-order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme!

Re: Preorder KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme! This looks pretty good. Not amazing though. I'll probably get it. I was planning on getting the digital version anyway.
  15. appleboy82791

Tetsuya Nomura interview in forthcoming Famitsu (Jan 12th)

I think it's time to go into a media blackout. I really want to avoid these kinds of spoilers in the next 12 days. I don't want even the smallest spoiler. I think this is probably going to be my last post until the 24th.
Back