• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Apollo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sorry, I'm better at writing, but when it comes to computer I mess up and babble on, well basic idea is, me like japan stuff (technology from it anime and stuff). Example chrono crusade.
    Sorry I'm not asain, american, sometimes don't like that fact but whatever. Like Japan and what not stuff, example chrono crusade
    Try crisis core, god of war, soon motor storm is coming to it, and a little big planet game. Announced at E3 2009, so yeah there are some good games coming to it oh also ff7 original, smoothed it over a big to make it look better. Okay either ff7 is coming to it or you have to download it either one, you can check if you want.
    Then why are you part of a kh forum? dissidia looks good but not as good as bbs, I've seen gameplay and saw an ign review of dissidia, and there aren't like any good characters to play. On the plus side though it has overall good gameplay.
    haha nah, i'm a senior in high school

also, my avatar would be a character from the anime monster
    i do have aim, yes. name's scubasteve6134

got a bit of homework tonight though, so i'm afraid i won't be able to help you out until tomorrow
    Don't know what you mean the lst one was pretty basic but whatever. Do you have a psp, if so can't you wait till khbbs.
    lol---sorry *hugs*
    yeah i actually have a internet girl friend on khi(who would have thought???)
    gender unspecified...are you sure your a girl(just making sure your not gay...... cause that would be wierd)
    lol were did you here that????(my profile page by any chance???)i dont want to brag....but it seems like it.
    lol maybe
    Okay that one time hurt like the whole you trying to be clever is funny thing but you know things like that come across sometimes only once in a persons life time. Example you XD hahahahahahahahahahahaha that was probably stupid one too but still pwnage.
    Ew dude that's gross I just wanted to know if you were boy or girl jeez, americans now days assume way too much, I'm american too but just saying, I not your average american.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back