• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Anzai Koyanagi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Understand

I cannot understand that is all I can answer you with The words you speak, the gestures you make They’re unclear to me I cannot understand that is all I know to say when you make those faces, when you show those emotions that mean nothing to me I want to say ‘I am sorry’ or to understand you...
  2. A

More poetry by me

The Man I Am I look in the mirror and sometimes I see The person I'm suppose to be I almost smile with pride a the sight but then more images bring it plight The screaming and yelling, and disappointment the raging and hateful looks of disgust. The thoughts of betrayal and threats of...
  3. A

Fallen Rose

She loves me, she loves me not The rose is plucked, the petals dropped and one by one they disappear, Fading to the ground You start with hope, and believe but before the end you want to leave You feel as if your promise will fade when it's done She loves me, she loves me not It's near the...
  4. A

Kingdom Hearts: Ansem's Time

The world, so vast, yet little to the rest of this universe, among so many different and exotic worlds. The many different worlds, connected, but unseen by one another, their stories different in each world. The focus from this world, was that it was the corner stone for all that was to come...
  5. A

Kingdom Heats: Ansem's Time

Kingdom Hearts: Ansem's Time In the years before the key was found, when heartless were just beginning to etch through the worlds. Xahanort's Heartless has gained ground into the world areas. Ansem the Wise has need of help, and calls upon a group of skilled fighters to aid with the war against...
  6. A

To the guy who made the Gay Songs thread

Ok, this thread is full of as much win as the thread starter is full of fail. Are. You. F-ing. Serious. I'm gonna break this down to you in so many ways: Science: It is a scientific fact that the cause of homosexuality or gay/lesbianism, is caused by an imbalance of hormones mixed with a...
  7. A

finally posting

Hey, I'm not exactly new, I just ghosted around, but since this is my first tme psoting I guess i am new. confused? oh well, you'll get use to it. :P
  8. A

Organization XIII: The Under Order

This was one of my first RP ideas, it worked out pretty good on another forum, hopefully it will have greater result here ^_^ Story: We are Nobodies, we have no hearts making us devoid of an given remorse. The one thing we long for is to exist fully, in this act we seek kingdom hearts. With its...
Back