• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by anti-form137

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. anti-form137

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

OH MY GOD! That ending made me so happy! Now I have to resist reading the plot of BBS on KH Wiki. Ugh...must resist....growing weaker....must...shut off....compu..... Anyway glad that coded finally showed a connection to BBS
  2. anti-form137

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

So Braig wants the Keyblade.......interesting. And on a lesser note,Dilan's hair isn't completely dreadlocks.Yay
  3. anti-form137

kid FF charcters

What about Auron? I still think he's cooler in FFX, but he still was barely Disney-fyed.
  4. anti-form137

Who Do You Want to Voice T and A?

Re: Who Do YOu Want to Voice T and A? Mcartney will probably be Ven Epcar will probably be Terra, though I don't know if his voice will sound as good with a white character. and that's not racist Aqua....no idea. I can't think of any VAs for other characters that may sound good either. But...
  5. anti-form137

I think KH2 would've been more interesting if...

Maleficent did suck in KH2, but I would've liked it if she recreated that whole villains alliance from the first game. so then all the worlds other than Twilight Town, The World That Never Was, and Radiant Garden wouldn't have been useless
  6. anti-form137

358/2 Days

I thought his voice fit Zexion's character pretty well. He sounded very sophisticated and cunning.
  7. anti-form137

Who are you gonna play first in BBS?

Is there a choice? I thought that you would be forced to start as someone (probably Ven) and then get switched to one of the others at certain points in the game.
  8. anti-form137

Why the long faces?

I really didn't have a problem with the story, or the gameplay for that matter. I tend to get really frustrated when I can't beat certain bosses, so it was nice that this time Sora could actually do more then swing in 3 directions, or those crappy skills from KH1. (Ars Arcanum was a bitch to use.)
  9. anti-form137

what do you think

Ven and Aqua fighting Terra doesn't seem too unlikely.
  10. anti-form137

358 panels?

Those chakrams look kind of like Lexaeus's tomahawk.
  11. anti-form137

Seashell thing

I don't know. I thought it was supposed to be symbolic of something.
  12. anti-form137

Seashell thing

Hey in the opening video of KH2, what is that seashell that dissolves into the water? It looks like a shooting star. Don't we see Xion holding one in one of the trailers for Days too? What is it!?:confused:
  13. anti-form137

New V Jump Scan + Another World Confirmed for Days

Neverland?! Holy *bleep* on a *bleep* sandwich with *bleep* on top! And a side helping of *bleep*.
  14. anti-form137

Translated Days Gameplay Footage (Re:Riplai)

I cannot wait for this game! This footage only furthers my anticipation!
  15. anti-form137

Riku's Magical Light Powers

Yeah but at this point in the story I didn't think he could control light yet.
Back