• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by ansemjafar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

What order?

I remember them saying that there was an order to play the characters in but I am not exactly sure. Can anyone help me on this?
  2. A

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

That trailer was awesome. It is sweet to see Even in this game. =D As well as a few of the other original six.
  3. A

My Birthday

I just wanted to inform everyone that my birthday is tomorrow May 3rd and I shall be 26.
  4. A

What do you think the outcome would have been if Vexen lived?

personally if vexen lived and was not killed by scum, then I would have liked to have seen Vexen in kh2 to make a an evil Sora replica.
  5. A

Left 4 Dead rp sign-up thread

Left 4 Dead surrounds four people who work together to survive against hordes of zombies. But these aren't your ordinary zombies. These zombies are fast. They will run up to you to try and kill you. Also there are four special kinds of zombies called the infected. Each unique in appearance and...
  6. A

Derek Stephan Prince is Vexen, Epcar & Chris Lee returning

I wonder how Prince will do with Vexen's laugh. I liked how it was done by the Japanese actor. I wonder if it will be just as good.
  7. A

I would like the guy that did the american voice of Vicious from cowboy bebop to voice marluxia. that or tim curry
  8. A

It just suprised me hearing him talk with the hood up. Then he takes it off saying he is ansem. If it was zane doing the voice then i would have said. he sounds like ansem. He wasn't bad as ansem. juwst zane sounded better. that's all. hey maybe he was doing something else at time . who knows...
  9. A

I have to agree with that. Billy zane was is and will always be ansem
  10. A

I wasn't sure who the guy was until I saw he did the voice of Mitsuru's father in persona 3. He will be awesome as Vexen.
  11. A

Persona 3

Persona 3 is an awesome game. I really enjoy playing it. Although the questions that they ask you in school are difficult. Stuff I have no idea about. At the moment I have deated the mini boss on floor 85 of Tartarus and I am at lv.30. Has anyone else played this game? And if so what do you...
  12. A

Organization XIII Coat

I remember on a thread there was a link to a site where one could buy a custom fit organization XIII coat. Unfortunately I do not remember which thread it was in. Any idea how I can find the link? Thanks.
  13. A

Birthday

Hi everyone. I am letting everyone know that Saturday is my birthday. ^_^ I will be young 25. =D
  14. A

what are the age ranges of people that play KH 2

I am 24 and a huge kingdom hearts fan. I hate Axel. He is scum. Vexen and Demyx are awesome. Larxene is cool to.
  15. A

Resident Evil 4 RP

Rock had arrived in Europe a week ago. He knew what his mission was. To find Ashley Grahm. The president's daughter who was kidnapped recently. It appears that some kind of cult or radical group is responsible for the deed. He knew that he couldn't fail this mission. His honor and pride as a...