• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ansem_the_wise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

1000 K Heartless... 3rd Time's the Charm

I was too involved with the coolness factor. After seeing previews of a large war with tons of heartless I expected it to go and just show the cutscene and end there. Fortunatly this proved otherwise. I was totally stocked to find in the very next minute I was plowing through heartless. Its...
  2. A

Hades Paradox Cup

That sounds awesome...yes I will gladly level my character for a chance to watch Sora finally be called 'ultimate hero'. It can't be as bad as fighting sephiroth...can it?
  3. A

Anti Form-Cool? or Sucky?

Thats really interesting. Where did you come up with those figures? I would love to study anti more.
  4. A

Singing in Atlantica

So someone finally brought this up. The shadow that fell over the game that I'm sure we all tried to push under a rug somewhere. I tried to explain this game to other people who didn't know about it and they kept saying 'disney rpg?' followed by 'gay'. And honestly I could fight for disney and...
  5. A

Anti Form-Cool? or Sucky?

I like the way it looks, I like the speed at which it moves and I am really curious about what exactly the square move for it does (It seems to ghost through things then start an attack). Much like the others have said its over-all annoying.
  6. A

When I reload, some cards go away for that battle, why?

Can't you just use a mega-potion or hi-potion to recover even the premium cards? I often placed a block of heal/potion stacks for fast heals and cards.
  7. A

Funniest KH2 Scene

And then requests his keyblade as a reward. Classic Jack Sparrow. (On a side note I was rather impressed with the pirates world the second time around)
  8. A

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Isn't Jiminy kind of a vital part of the game? I see him more than I see most things. The journal is one of the most useful tools in the game. At least it helps when you're trying to clear all the mini-games...
  9. A

Funniest KH2 Scene

I enjoyed the second trip to port royal when you find will out at sea on the interceptor hanging limp over the rail, Jack bows in reverance and Elizabeth says 'stop that jack'.
  10. A

Salutations

Yes Salutations and greetings from the Radiant Garden, It has been six days since I first held my copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 and finally I have begun to see more daylight. As a recent fan of the series I have dedicated my quest towards supreme knowledge over its many realms. I have to admit that...
Back