• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Annihilation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Zexions weapon

how does this fit in the KH2 forum?
  2. A

Sea Salt Ice Cream

there is so sea salt icecream for real. i can buy 2 scoops of it at a place called icecream express for 2 dollars and i live in canada.
  3. A

orichalum+

in the members helping members section they have a duzin threads about this look there
  4. A

Kh2 Secret Ending (huge Theory)

lol square-enix that is pretty angery
  5. A

no im actually a very calm guy so thats considerably mad for me, so mods make a kh3 theory sticky!!!please:)
  6. A

no more like cloud finishing off sephiroth in AC mad
  7. A

i just want a kh3 sticky thread so that i wont have to see these stupid speculations every 20 mins, it makes me very mad:mad:
  8. A

yeah i guess that could happen, so i wont take the chance lol:) maybe a mod will see this and maybe let us or something...just some wishful thinking lol:D
  9. A

lol we should start petition:) then maybe they'll make one
  10. A

is there not already one? if not then it should be done!
  11. A

i really hate you people who keep putting up your stupid theories....STOP THE SPAMMAGE, anybody with me?
  12. A

KH2 Jobs

I would be a bounty hunter/assassin:cool: .....alright:D
  13. A

Save the Queen+?

this is very true, i have save the king+ and save the queen+
  14. A

2 Ultimas

this is so false, close thread!
  15. A

Final Form

its random like anti form, jsut keep changing into your other forms and then one time it will be final, then it will be able to be obtained from the drive menu
Back