• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by anime_keitostyle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► Legacy of the Marauders (an HP story)

a_k thinks that E_1 should get to updating before a_k gets crazier than she already is. By the way, a_k fears the terrors Every Heart is capable of. a_k advises not to make her angry.
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiny Islands

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands Been there, done that. I was wondering why he'd been so quiet, but then again, who am I to talk?
  3. A

a_k concurs with every heart regarding the necessity for an update. a_k will proceed to speak in the third person since Sirius has made it cool. a_k is sure that a_k will die if an update is not made in the near future. a_k is getting tired of typing "a_k" so a_k will end this post. Now.
  4. A

Fanfiction ► Chasing The Stars

I loved the chapter! Keep 'em coming!
  5. A

Fanfiction ► Silver Wings 3: Back Into My Arms

Everybody, it's time to celebrate! Reasons, you ask? Here we go: 1) redharry has graced us with this SENSATIONAL addition to the Silver Wings story 2) I have internet again (which, in my opinion, deserves a new chappy in itself) 3) Does anyone REALLY need a reason to get their party on?
  6. A

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands AH! I've been deprived of my internet for *counts on fingers...and toes* 18 days! Everything's dying on me and there are so many fics I must catch up on! ...Where is he? Did his internet go bye-bye for a while, too?
  7. A

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands I'll see what I can do...
  8. A

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands I just needed to make sure you got the message about the weapons. Now that I have confirmation that you got it, everything's cool. (Also, just wanted to clarify that I didn't say he was stupid. He came to that conclusion on his own. I will not be...
  9. A

Oh, it still feels like an eternity. No Harry Potter fic goodness! No metal images! Nothing! Oh, well.
  10. A

Fanfiction ► Silver Wings 2: 1000 Confessions

That was so awesome! I can't wait to read what happens next!
  11. A

Fanfiction ► Harry's Potion (another HP fanfic)

What the hell *starts chanting with Every Heart and TaokityxTheaxGem*
  12. A

Fanfiction ► Chasing The Stars

Sorry it took so long to post, but great chappy! (I think ~DanseMacabre~ is serious)
  13. A

Yup. I think she said until Tuesday, or something.
  14. A

She said she was in Vegas, so it might be awhile...
Back