• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by angelvixenkit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Here's a few theories me and some of the people in my anime club came up with about the secret trailer: My favorite theory is that the 'Keyblade Forest' was sort of a memorial to the weilders of the past. The Keyblade is a timeless weapon...
  2. A

Can you delete

You cannot delete data without starting a new file over it. The only way to delete file data is to start a new game over it.
  3. A

Is there enough time for CoM?

A skilled gamer can beat COM in anywhere from 2 to 7 days, depending on time level of obsesion and their apadtablity to the game. And yes you should play COM, other wise you won't know what's going on.
  4. A

How do I learn sleights from Riku's Storyline?

There are no more sleights to learn for Riku, unless you have a game shark which you should only use after you've beaten the game. Riku doesn't need anymore sleights, the ones he has are awesome and powerful enough to out most people. Why would you need more?
  5. A

do u have to beat kh CoM?

I would play it to get a feel for what's going on. It's not very hard, a skilled gamer can beat it in a week. From what I've heard you can piece together what happened in COM, depending on how perceptive you are, but I would just play it and save yourself the trouble of tring to figure it out.
  6. A

pronunciation

Judging by the Japanese pronunciation, I'd say Marluxia Revenge has the gist of it.
  7. A

link mode

Allow me. In link mode, you choose one of the Sora files you have, choose a deck from it and fight a friend, who is also Sora. Your opponent will always appear as Anti-Sora, no matter whose file or deck you use. To avoid confusion, SE made it so that the Sora you control will be in color...
  8. A

Dearly Beloved

"Dearly Beloved" is Sora's theme, so it kinda makes it the series's theme while "Passion" and "Simple and Clean" are the games' themes. You tend to connect with a series theme more than the game theme because it's in every game and you hear it consantly in many different versions and re-mixes...
  9. A

KH2 cosplay

Hun, never, ever, EVER cosplay coustumes off E-bay or anywhere else on the internet. Basic cosplay rule #5: Never buy a coustume online because: A. You don't always know if the coustume will fit you B. if the item is high quality C. When you will actually get the item, if you get it at all and...
  10. A

Need Help With CoM Cosplay! ^_^

Well, I hope it turns out okay. If not, there's always next year. My advice: Matrix cloak with grim reaper sleves, use a wig, and make the weapon with carboard or paper mache'. You do know that Vexen is like 50 years old right? And half fox-spirit/demon? (Come on, his name's Vixen in Japan, he...
  11. A

I can't be the only one who's noticed this.....(major spoilers!!!!)

The thing Roxas is fighting is like an armored nobody. The thing Marluxia is riding is like a mecha with spider legs. they aren't the same.
  12. A

Need something cleared up...

Poor Zexion. Why are all the hot men evil, and eventually killed? I beat Com in a week (one week for each game), so it's not really that hard, but if you haven't played it, you'd better because it has alot of forshadowing and plot points for KH2. Or you'd better find a friend, guide or website...
  13. A

Was kh com worth it

It did a great job for what it was meant to be: A tide-over until Kh2 hit selves. And it was a good game that took a few weeks of your time to beat and partialy filled the void of not knowing what happens at the end of KH, and made the viod bigger wneh you beat it. And it gave you a chance to...
  14. A

Fall to the Dark (Trianing RP)

It's been five years since the Heartless were sealed away. But a new force, even stronger than Ansem, rises and sets them free. The worlds face destruction, but can Sora do it alone? The worlds must ban together and face this new force along side the Keybearer, or they shall Fall to the Dark...
  15. A

Kingdom Hearts: A Guide for Bakas and Masters 2nd Instalment

DIVE INTO THE HEART Enemies: Shadow, Darkside Potion Chances are you know the beginning of KH. The dream, the falling, the swimming, the choosing, all that stuff, but did you chose wisely? Lets find out. After learning to walk and run, the three pillars pop up...
Back