• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AngelRoxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help/Support ► Car vs PSP

THERE'S A CAR THAT COST $200!! : But if your just talking about getting a license you can buy both, but if i was you, forget a firetucking psp you can get that any time!! And another thing that might help you decide: can you drive and get to places with a psp? edit:sorry X( really bad at...
  2. A

Kingdom Hearts 3D E3 Trailer

umm this game is going to be weird X(!! serioulsy you can already tell by the whole "raining sora" situation ...but it sounds interesting i cant wait form the game to come out it....
  3. A

I'M BACK And BETTER THAN EVER!!(not that any one remembers me or cares)

Well this is my retrun to Khi!!! And i really doubt that any one remebers me or cares about this ,so i just like to re introduce myslef!! It's been a year since i have been here (thanks to the virus that COMPLETELY shut down my computer XP)And thats about all really i have to say.....
  4. A

Your lowest level

i think my lowest level was 44-47
  5. A

Xion's "placement"

i f you were to think about it really hard Xemnas and Xigbar see her as Ven ,Axel and Roxas see her as a girl Saix see her as a doll.. So i really think shes an" it" now and puls she was made by Sora's memroies of kairi so that really makes her an "it"
  6. A

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

The most annyoing bosses to me is Larxene and Marluxia
  7. A

Fanfiction ► The Final Dawn

that was a great !! good job!
  8. A

Favorite 358/2 Days Score

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Music - Axel and Saïx YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Music - Cavern of Remembrance
  9. A

MX good or bad?

anything with has to do with the name "Xenanort" is evil to me but then again he has did nothing bad from what i read in the magazine scan but just have to wait and see.....
  10. A

Does anyone else keep telling themselves "one more mission' xD?

yeap it 1:00 in the moring i just keep playing until i fall asleep with the games still on and unpused every time i do this i'll just wake up to the game over screen
  11. A

Do you still play the Gameboy Advance COM?

no but i will love too....
  12. A

If They Were Playable...

namine(playing with her will feel like playing okami i bet ) or ven
  13. A

Favourite Moment in KH2?

when roxas and sora fight...
  14. A

358/2 days honest opinion

dont listen to the negative.... it is a good game though......
  15. A

Lack of Ven

i hope not... i want to play with ven most more then the rest of them....
Back