• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah that one in Agrabah, lol I don't know what it was. UGH DARK RIKU IS SO ANNOYING EVEN IN CoM *vents*

haha I personally would rather have this awesome orange color ;D
    Back to the challenging bosses xD man I just loved the scorpion, phantom, and titan battles so much

haha pretty much. and she still got to get a hot pink username :\
    so I've heard, looks like it'll be a fun battle though ;D

haha not really. she joined then quit because she said school was too much :\
    lol yeah he was hard enough in the english ver.

haha there used to be people who joined and then retired A WEEK LATER :|
    ;-;

haha I don't think I could ever play it in japanese

ah that's for when I retire ;D
    If not the only one xD AngelofDenstiny got a name change too. I'M STILL AN ANGEL ON THE INSIDE D:

haha I can totally see myself doing that too, my kids are going to be pissed off with me

haha the only downfall of having a cool orange username
    So unique that everyone else wants to do it xD

haha yeah to bad none of us are rich. We could even have families by then o:

man once the NA release rolls around I'll have a LOT of moding to do in the KH section :x
    haha I'll never understand it

Yeah it's usually like that with the new games, we just need one big enough to bring everyone back together *cough*KH3*cough* (although we'll all probably been grown by that time xD). Yeah it was kind of all of our dreams, frono made it first though lol.

Yeah a lot of people just kind of gave up on it. But you better believe anytime a new game rolls around they'll be here lol. Me, I just went back to my roots, Jaxvex xD just thought I'd spice it up a little
    lol yeah pretty much

I have as well, believe it or not. I joined site staff so I could become a little more involved with the all the news updates on BBS

yeah I miss everyone too, it's either they aren't online anymore or they get name changes and I don't know who they are anymore :\
    lol yeah there was a huge fad back then

too long my friend. I pratically never seen anyone on anymore xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…