• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by angelbabe74006

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help/Support ► What to think? What to do?

My boyfriend's coworker's ex-husband works with my stepbrother, and he has been saying that he thinks that my boyfriend has been sleeping around with the ex-wife since he can't get any from me. BF says there is no way he'd sleep with someone who's 40-or anyone for that matter, and I believe him...
  2. A

Help/Support ► How do I get a girl to like me

If you want girls to like YOU than just be yourself. Don't show off or act like someone you aren't. If you don't talk to her much try and find more opportunities to do so. Try to befriend her; if you're compatible with someone and you're their type than they might end up liking you. You can't...
  3. A

Help/Support ► No breath, fast heart.

I think you've hit the nail on the head with the anxiety. I'm not a doctor, so don't take my word for it. I had anxiety myself, though, so I know the feelings. There isn't always a reason to have anxiety; often it is due to a chemical imbalance, genetics, stress, a stressful...
  4. A

Help/Support ► Time To Drop My Friends?

It's heartbreaking how easily "friendships" can be dropped, but sometimes that is the only choice. There's no point in trying to be around people who hurt you, though there could be more to your situation than you realize. Think, did you unintentinally do something to trigger their recent...
  5. A

FIRST ENGLISH RE: COM SCENE!!

Japanese voices are usually better for that reason. They don't hold anythig back when portraying emotions. Nobodies aren't really supposed to sound 'dead'. They're supposed to sound like they really have emotions. Trickery and deceit are their forte.
  6. A

I think I should wait and hear them before I resort to chocolate...scratch that. I'll listen to them before I let the tears flow the chocolate shall stay. Everyone's ears are different. X3
  7. A

=< No sexy for Zexy? >.< I'm devestated now. I shouldn't be upset over the voice acting for a video game, yet I am. Only chocolate will relieve this sorrow...
  8. A

TT_TT Without the right voice she just won't be as sexy on PS2. To compensate I'll have to refer to the manga. ...how many voices have you heard so far?
  9. A

I think I'm going to cry now. Does she at least sound playfully evil?
  10. A

I think it's kind of...easy on the ears. I'm sure they could have done better, but I can' really complain.
  11. A

This Shanelle better be able to pull off the laugh. Larxene without the high pitched laugh is like Sora with Kairi.
  12. A

He forgot about it the moment he stepped into CO, that's why he has no reaction. *nods*
  13. A

I'm just going to pretend like he hit puberty before going into CO. TT_TT
  14. A

Kairi's Grandma

No...Aqua is in her late teens/early 20s in BBS which is 10 years before Kingdom Hearts. Think before you post.
  15. A

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread TT_TT Speak not of such a horrid thing. It has to be high pitched...the laugh...
Back