• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A
    Well, I can see things possibly[/b] picking up a little bit at a few points in the near future:
    -The release of Coded later this month.
    -The release of Re:CoM early next month.
    -Jump Festa late next month.
    A
    lol. Yeah, and that will always be - unfortunately. But, there isn't much we can do about that, some people will always be ignorant... Without dropping names of course.
    A
    hah. It's funny sometimes, but, it isn't that great when they are wrong, and no matter how many times you try to tell them otherwise - they still believe they are right. That's when it just gets horrendously annoying.
    A
    lol. I know. Been here for a decent amount of time - things don't really change much in that regard I'm afraid to say. =/
    A
    Sweeet. I agree. The FOKH has been very dry as of late. *sighs*
    One of the first requests Elizabeth gives you has an armor for a prize. It's one of the noon deadline ones.

Most likely, that stuff is random. I had to go through the first block 3 times before I found the Juzumuru.
    Elizabeth gives you one(or two) for completing tasks for her. The others can be found in rare chests spread throughout Tartarus. Most acn actually be found on the first two floors(or I got damn lucky).

It's like 90+ hours without gameplay so, yeah it's long.

You should try completing more of Elizabeths requests. She gives you some real good stuff and a few key items as well. :D
    Yeah, I'm one of he people that never played the original P3. <*knew FES was coming out a few months later and decided to wait. >:D Yay, Japanese family members.*

Mine's a manwhoe too. Have you found the special Armors? I've found all of them, my girls look like prostitutes and my boys are pimpin'. It's awesome.

You do that. It's hard as hell if your not leveled properly.
    :O Yooz got an evil hand, didn'tcha?

Iz trains on lowers floors too. If death shows up, leave and go back. It should reset the floor and he should be gone. It works with your party members stats as well. If your almost tired or out of SP or low on health, they'll refill once you go down and come back up.

Make sure your maxing your social links so you can make stronger Persona's in the Velvet room. It helps to skip out on Tartarus every once in a while. :3
    I know it's based on nothing at all also mostly because I don't live in the US, but I really hope Obama'll take a look at the Kyoto Protocol again :\
    It's scary as heck ;-;

ice ages caused by global warming? '-' I kind of fail to see the logic here. Especially since Global Warming is human beings effectively ruining the world
    I'd expect the world to become a ball of molten lava rather than freeze over *remembers this movie she saw of Al Gore about global warming*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back