• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, I was passed over for several jobs because I have no experience. How am I to get experience without someone taking a chance on me and letting me get experience?
    Yeah, I shouldn't let my insecurities take over me, because at this point, my writing is probably my best selling point. I don't have enough patience to deal with people day in and day out. I can't even stand my family day in and day out because of my patience level.
    I suppose. I'm terribly insecure about my work, unfortunately. D: Yeah, I have an idea that would last 6 books, but I'm just not completely ready to solidfy it yet.
    I'm sorry. I've had it pretty good my whole life, but I'm definitely going through some tough times right now. I love my parents, seriously, but I have to walk on eggshells every day now, knowing that they could kick me out at any time, and I would really be on the street.
    Well, I had to drop out because I lost my scholarships, so I couldn't afford to go.
    Eh, that's what everyone tells me. I've had some of my readers say that if I published, they would read, but the chances of me getting published, and it actually being able to sustain me... *shakes head*. Thanks, though.
    I'm completely the wrong person to ask about college. I had to drop out after my first year. However, I've since learned that I really need to go back, because I have no marketable skills... besides my writing. If I could get published and make a living off of writing, I would do it in a heartbeat. But I'm not that good.
    LOL, sounds like a good enough reason to me. Don't know what my grandmother would have done, if she was still alive.
    I got into watching TV in my teens, but then I went off to college, and I got completely out of it. I hardly watch TV anymore, except when my parents whine about me not spending time with them. And then I'm usually zonked out, so I'm not really noticing what's on the TV. Yeah, that's kind of a bit weird. Then again, if they use the barn a lot, and they actually watch TV in it, then it's not so much of a waste, right?
    God, this is bringing up so memories. :D I've heard about Legend of the Hidden Temple, but I never watched it. I wasn't allowed to watch too much TV back then. My bro-in-law says I've been deprived.
    Oh... I can't fault you there. Zemyx is... ♥. :D Then again, I bet you know that.
    You know, the only show I really miss is Pinky and the Brain. I don't remember if it was on Disney or not. I loved Boy Meets World. :D Not surprised they went off, though.
    So that was Regina's mom! Wow, amazing what makeup can do. But now that I remember, yeah, she was the math teacher. Dumb me. Eheh.
    Xemyx? Xemnas/Demyx? Now that's one pairing I haven't heard of. Well, okay, heard of, but shipped? Hmm...
    Safe to say that the world of Disney would be so much better if they went back to the way it used to be. Whatever happened to making movies completely on their own, and not affiliated with Pixar or Dreamworks? Sigh..
    Hmm... that could be it.
    I haven't seen it in a little while, so the two girls you're talking about I have no clue about. I don't remember any girls being in Baby Mama and Mean Girls. My memory is shoddy, though, so who knows?
    Yes, I'll get used to them, too, but I just want to hear Zexion's voice so much. :D He's probably my favorite character, besides Demyx.
    I don't... ugh, Disney is just... one disappointment after another. I miss the old 90's, when they were trying to be original. D:
    The person who was banned? Maybe, though how would the mods figure it out so quickly?
    LOL, that's okay. I had to go eat, so we're all even. :D I remember that movie. Liked Tina Fey, didn't like the movie. :D
    I don't really care who the VA's are, as long as the returning characters are the same, and the new VAs are good. I am a bit disappointed that Naminé's VA is different, because Brittany Snow had done a good job in KH2.
    I should probably tell my mother to pre-order it, because the chances of her finding it while looking in Wal-Mart is just low. And I still won't get to play it till after X-mas.
    Oh, hell yes, I'm going to play Re:CoM. *nods fervently* I want it so much that I actually asked my mom for it for X-mas, which I never do. I want to play it as a PS2 game so much... to hear all of their voices in English... oh, what a dream come true. :D
    LOL, I used to review like crazy, but I've tapered off on that in the last few months. I've just been too busy. I figured either I'd kick up the reviewing, or go back to writing. I decided that I liked writing more. :D Now I only review when I really want to say something. But, I always give some sort of critique, because I figure that people want to get better. It doesn't always work out that way, though. *chagrin*
    I'm close to 100% on KH and KH2, and I'm almost done with Sora's story in CoM (haven't played a GBA game in a long time so it feels wrong). I want to read the manga and the novels so much, but the manga online just can't hold my attention. It's not as quick as reading it as an actual manga, so I lose interest quickly, unfortunately. ADD and all.
    I'm pretty good at symbolism, simply because my English teachers in high school drilled it into my skull so much that everywhere I look, I find symbolism. I'll even find it in fanfiction, and it wasn't even intentional, and I'll make a note of it in my review, and then feel like an ass when the author said that they hadn't meant it that deeply. LOL, still can't disprove theories, though.
    Yes, I hate it when their grammar is atrocious because, really, it doesn't take much to have the right grammar. At least they could capitalize the begininning letters of names, places, and other titles. That would be nice.
    I can't disprove, either, because I don't know everything about KH. I'm learning more the more I stay here, but I still don't know everything, because I've never finished CoM, and never read the mangas, or novels, or actually paid attention to the cutscenes. *shame*
    Yes *nods in agreement*. Still, I enjoy disproving some of these theories, or watching others disprove them. I haven't done much disproving on my own, as of yet. But, what would the forums be like if there were no stupid theories to antagonize the older members? I don't think it would be anywhere near as much fun. So, it's a toss-up between which is the lesser of two evils.
    Must agree with you most definitely. Then again, if we had more information, that would just lead to more theories that are just as inconsequential and meaningless as the theories given today.
    It is pretty lackluster in that forum, isn't it? I have to admit to being bored, though I'm glad that the amount of Xion=Kairi=Aqua and the MX=Xehanort theories have died down to a minimal amount.
    A
    lol. It was no problem - it was nice talking to you too.
    I wish I could go to bed at this time... Bio homework I forgot about due tomorrow. ;-;
    Ah well, have a good night.
    A
    It amazes me too. It also amazes me when lowly users are so very... hmm... what word to choose?

lol. I think that is the best way too look at the new games. They are all necessary and they are all important.
    A
    lol. It isn't a very happy thought for me, for it means that the deadline for something I'm doing will be upon me. That, and I have to cover the event. Which means long hours, frantic searching for information as it breaks, translating/posting it, etc. It's very hectic. ;-; Hopefully it won't be too bad though.
    Well, i think that is a silly reason to think of Coded any less.
    A
    Well, they should pay attention to Coded ;-;
    It's just as important, if not more than the other two titles. Ah well.
    Jump Festa is a game convention like the Tokyo Game Show where Square-Enix shows off the titles they have in development. There is typically new trailers and demos for the new games, which means a shitload of new information. The Games conventions ALWAYS increase activity and discussion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back