• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Angel_Protector

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Xemnas Fan art

I think this is in the wrong place so don't flame plz. Does any one know where I can find some.
  2. A

any kh2 character u wanted

that is very cool.
  3. A

any kh2 character u wanted

I would dress like two People. 1.the Org lader with has coat and has under coat. 2.Ansem because he cool clothes.
  4. A

Organization

Can you all post the name of the org mamber with there full name.
  5. A

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

WOW I beat poud A while back...But I don't remember having any promble. Only with final boss and Xablin.
  6. A

FF 12 the song

What do you all think of "Kiss me goodbye"...If you have not heard of it then go listen to it on youtube.
  7. A

How do I get the Paradox cups?

yes the first time you fight him.
  8. A

Pridelands Storyline (both episodes)

I think it was very well. Also I don't know what you people are talking about. I think someone just ask for to much. Ps:It had the best boss fight in the world.
  9. A

what do you like about kh2 better than kh1

I love how the boss battle. I also love the story and all the people in the game. there really noting i hate about this game.
  10. A

where r u in game and what do u think of it so far

I am on holloween town and it just so fun and great to hear the voices of everyone in the game.
  11. A

Anti Form

5 times. But it really strong form.
  12. A

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Wow was little shocking when diz ask about that guy name. I thoght diz was A good guy. I about to go to the 3 level is which underworld.
  13. A

Will I got the game today will more like 12:00 am and then went to sleep and went to school. So now you know. TSK rexal you will soon have Kh2.
  14. A

So are you all enjoying your day playing kh2. I know I am....I about to go into Day 3th. Inner-demon there really are woman out there that like touching there Chest Will the girls I know in my 6th period class.*SHOCK*
  15. A

I got the call from eb

if you live in fl then you should have it. Because gamestop call me at 8 to pick it up.
Back