• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by angel princess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► One-Shot Comedy: Muffin Soldiers... You'll see.

Ah, I haven't laughed like that for a while! My eyes are watering... teehee... i love knowing the best places to go for a good laugh.... ^.^
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Black Blood ~an original fic

Well, I figure it has 34 views... someone must be reading it. I only regret that I can't take any advice on making it better... ;.; This chapter's a little short... but the dividing point was so perfect I couldn't help myself... Raiku slowly raised his head as a guard opened the door and...
  3. A

Well, I did my best to display most of their character... >.0 Jax and Raiku's are a bit harder, but Kalyn's should shine through bright and clear. =P Raiku’s eyes popped open and he quickly rolled off the bed, just barely missing the blade of a knife in his back. As he stood up, he could...
  4. A

Thanks. I wasn't sure how many reviews this would get, since i'm a pretty new author, but I'm glad I have one. ^.^ Thanks so much. The next chap's coming a little slow, cause I'm revising it, trying to dig deeper into who they really are, basically I'm taking your advice... =P
  5. A

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

Yay! As usual, hilariously funny. ^.^ Lol... I guess the absence of updates during the 'beat kh2' craze I realized how much I actually rely on this story for entertainment... 0o
  6. A

Well, here's a fantasy original my friend and I have been working on... hope you like it, and if not, i'm sorry... cause I think it's really cool. ^.^ Summary: Selintra, the human countryside, is controlled by the Black Blood, and that's how it's been for five hundred years. Two humans living...
  7. A

Seriously... I'm not on Krazy's friend list, and I don't complain ^.^ Notta big deal. And that first battle with wanna-be ansem was really easy... I was surprised. 0o but now I gotta beat that stupid Goddess of Fate cup so I can make Ultima Weapon... <.< Stupid timed battles... two...
  8. A

*sigh* I hafta go level up before Xemnas... <.< Actually, that's cause i'm too scared to try since I don't want to break my streak of not dying... ^.^'' But anyway, A-- I wanna know what went through Aozora(sp?)'s head when Kaze and Megan got back together... B-- Why did Ketso and Kaze not...
  9. A

...<.< I'm still stuck in the Pirates world.... and the stupid strategy guide doesn't tell you diddly squat. Well, if you're already at Xemnas, then I guess we can expect and update soon! ^.^
  10. A

Oi, I feel so behind! >< Stupid scratched disc... <.< I had to go get a whole new one, but I got the strategy guide too cause it was 20% off with the game. ^.^ But that means it's okay for lack of update... cause as long as I have something to keep my KH fire alive, I'll be alright. So update...
  11. A

*sobs* I need an update, please Krazy.... it's the only thing I have left of KH since my PS2 won't let me play.... >< Four hours. Four hours, and suddenly my PS2 decides it doesn't want to play KH2 anymore and only shows me a black screen... with music... *sob* Please? Put the controller down...
  12. A

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

How sad.... my only posts are in this thread, B.I.S.H.I.E, and my story. =/ Weeiiird.... Anyway... Awesome violence... awesomeawesomeawesome violence.... Reminds me of history. hehe... I had to convince my classmates that being stranded on an island would be better by plane crash than shipwreck...
  13. A

Fanfiction ► B.i.s.h.i.e.:kat/tlp/k_k Pwns Yer' Soul!!!!!

XD That's awesome... guess that means that the worlds have know physical contact to the boys, just mental? =P heheheh.... boys are awesome... most of the time...
  14. A

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

Finally I have time to read this! >< Geez, I hate high school.... Anyway, very awesomely funny! ^^ Loved it... I laughed... as much as I could due to the shortness of the chappy...
Back