• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Andrealsant

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Is Xehanort in a causal loop?

Spoilers for the end of KH3!!! So at the very end of KH3, Xehanort doesn't really seem that bad of a guy, smiling and laughing alongside his pal Eraqus, and that got me thinking; if Ansem hadn't traveled to the past and told his younger self his plan, would young Xehanort still turn out to be...
  2. A

Would a New Game + work in a Kingdom Hearts game?

I know we are in the midst of chaos right now thanks to the Tokyo Game Show, but I just had a thought I'd like to share: Would you guys like a New Game + mode, where you start back at level 1 (basic stats) but with all abilities/keyblades/links (or not) and the first enemies' health bars would...
  3. A

The only thing that worries me in KH3 gameplay

I want to know if I'm the only one who's worried about this. I've been watching a lot of KH3 gameplay from Gamescom/other events, and every video it looks like Sora is ice-skating on the ground; it really bugs me that he sometimes moves to the left and to the right while still facing forward...
  4. A

In which we try to predict the climax

PICTURE THIS: It's the final battle between the 7 guardians of light and the 13 seekers of darkness in the desolate Keyblade Graveyard. Every hero has got their hands full, leaving a reawakened Ventus to fight against his 2 best friends: Terra-nort and Aqua-nort. Ventus tries to fight them both...
  5. A

2 questions about KH plot!

Hi guys! I hope I'm asking this question in the right place, as I'm new to the forums and still don't know all the rules. I've been playing all the KH games in chronological order for the first time in a looong time (practically the first time) and while watching 365/2 days' cutscenes I've had...
  6. A

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Hey guys, I'm new so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but these are the 3 new worlds I want the most for this game (if any of these, or others, have leaked, please tell me!!) 1 - The Incredibles Riding the hype train that...
  7. A

Hiiiii!

Hello! My name is André, I'm a fan from Brazil and I've been playing Kingdom Hearts since I was a kid! The first game I played from the series was KH2 (you can imagine my confusion at the beggining of the game), but at the time I was just starting to learn how to speak english, so I didn't...
Back