• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Anaru

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

BbS Secret Ending

I really think the secret ending will be about what will happen in KH3. Maybe the 1st cutscene or maybe even further into the game. The only thing I'm sure of is that it's Sora contemplating about leaving/ enjoying the atmosphere. I highly doubt Ansem will be there. I mean it's not like he needs...
  2. A

My Sig.

Hi. Blade and Soul ftw. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
  3. A

Ventus "infant" scene

Now that I take another look, it does look like Ven could be wrapped in there. Like I said, this part is most likely impossible to figure out.
  4. A

A theory of mine.

I know Oathkeeper is a keyblade, but I thought the charm she made was called an oathkeeper my bad. I know that she made it but where did she get the idea for the design? Coincidence? I don't think so.
  5. A

Ventus "infant" scene

I was wondering about this too. The thing inside seems very small and not even alive. The tree isn't that wide for someone Ven's size to lay across it like that.
  6. A

A theory of mine.

True but they brought them up in the trailer. There has to be some connection there, they wouldn't just bring them up randomly, right after they show the oathkeepers.
  7. A

Ventus "infant" scene

Why not? That's what he's best at.
  8. A

A theory of mine.

These.
  9. A

Ventus "infant" scene

Sorry that was my fault. For some reason when people were saying "it's an arm" I thought about Ven's arm getting broken off idk why. But his arm didn't break, his keyblade did.
  10. A

Ventus "infant" scene

Ohhhhhhh. Okay the tip of the keyblade that would have been my second choice. And as for the arm in that case, I'd say it's MX's head and he's slouching.
  11. A

Ventus "infant" scene

That's what I mean, how do you know it was an entire arm? I only say a hand.
  12. A

A theory of mine.

Yeah the awakening, with the princesses on them.
  13. A

sora fight?

That would be cool, but I don't even think the fight in KH2FM+ with Terra was a real one. I think it was more of a little fun battle to have, and a hint to the secret ending. TN already confirmed that it's in the game.
  14. A

Ventus "infant" scene

I don't know, how do people think it's an arm? Has it been confirmed that Ven lost his entire arm in the battle? I thought it was only a hand.
  15. A

A theory of mine.

Aqua is a very different character. I like her but, she's the only piece of my theory who doesn't make sense. Terra fits into Riku in a way, the same as Ven fits into Sora. But Aqua, I'll need more thought on her. Maybe, she was the only one to survive. Another thing I'd like to bring up ( I...
Back