• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Amulet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Amulet

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

He only said "I'd like to see a Kingdom Hearts title out every year." He never said anything about NEW. For those thinking that KH3D will be out this year, get over it. Birth by Sleep: Final Mix was 2011, done deal. Remember, Winter 2012 is Q1 2012 meaning the first quarter of the year. January...
  2. Amulet

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D NEW INFORMATION - multiple ways to interpret the full title - "Dropping" from heights, "Distance" coming from the gameplay that makes use of the 3D and the ability to move long distances by wall-kicking - "We want to place particular focus on the form of the new Kingdom...
  3. Amulet

So, two new symbols to go alongside the current 'emblems.' Some new worlds. Plus the whole combat system upgrade. I'm expecting a lot from this game now. Tentative release date is most likely January 2012 cause it seems to be a trend for the past year or so. Also, Nomura stated that "he wants...
  4. Amulet

I'm wondering if anyone has noticed that it isn't just one new symbol. There are two. They look incredibly identical, except that one has skinnier 'wings' that look more just like appendages while the other has devil wings. The one with devil wings has a diamond end while the other one has a...
  5. Amulet

Coded Coming to NA?

I'm not sure if I'm reading into the email too much or if I'm just a little too hopeful, but Eddie Carroll replied to the email he wrote "Thank, Eddie" and it just reminded me of the line "Thank, Naminé." So maybe he was trying to give us a hint as to what game it was? You are free to say that...
  6. Amulet

Coded coming to NA

I'm not sure if I'm reading into the email too much or if I'm just a little too hopeful, but Eddie Carroll replied to the email he wrote "Thank, Eddie" and it just reminded me of the line "Thank, Naminé." So maybe he was trying to give us a hint as to what game it was? You are free to say that...
  7. Amulet

NA release date?

Game Developers Conference aka GDC. Its what Nintendo used last year to announce The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. .. Unfortunately Square-Enix does not have a booth registered there right now but it may change.. They'd have to register soon though cause GDC is from March 9th to 13th.
  8. Amulet

Lets break down The original BBS movie

Does anyone know if the whole Ven x Aqua Destiny Island cutscene where Ven was like "erase me" was taken out? What about the scene at Olympus Colosseum where MX is talking to Ven about losing it and in order to obtain it he must give up?
  9. Amulet

So....answered questions

I can help with the Eraqus question. When Eraqus was killed he vanished in balls of light, and after seeing when Xehanort unlocks his heart and transforms into Terranort, I think that when Eraqus was killed he just transfered his heart into Terra.
  10. Amulet

Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts (**SPOILERS**)

It sounded like Terra absorbed Eraqus's heart. During the secret ending Master Xehanort said "So, you're harboring another's heart inside you?" and then said "Eraqus." So yeah, its pretty much confirmed that Eraqus's heart is with Terra so freeing Terra will probably free both of them, hopefully!
  11. Amulet

confirmed...(SPOILER!!)

We already have an OFFICIAL secret ending thread. Plus it was confirmed that Terra was Xehanort in his ending not the secret ending.
  12. Amulet

Does anyone know what the unversed are yet?

I'm just going by what others are saying, like I said everything was basically theory and yes, it does sound ridiculous. That was before they were renamed Unversed.
  13. Amulet

Quesion about the Secret Ending

I just said the last words shown, its not that big of a hint. So, thanks for the sarcasm ;D
  14. Amulet

Yeah, speaking of that, the whole "erase me" scene with Ven and Aqua was never in the actual game, was it?
  15. Amulet

Well, the Unversed were never really important, Nomura just needed an enemy to place in the game.
Back