• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ams Tram Gram

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help/Support ► Spanish films?

yeah that`s it. The movie focuses especially on the relationship between the mother and daughter. You should be fine with subtitles (I have the same problem as you except it's with French from France, lol). And glad I could help.
  2. A

Mes Chansons Préférées

I've recently become bored with the music I listen to these days, so decided to borrow one of my mother's French CDs (she doesn't listen to music much, so she didn't mind) and I had already heard her playing this one, and liked what I heard, so I gave it a try. I must say, I was pretty...
  3. A

In that case, I'd perhaps recommend the obscure film Les Bons Débaras, by...uh I forgot who it was. Personally, I hated every second of it, but you may be able to get something out of it. Also, just to let you know, the language is very...jouale. I'm not sure what kind of French you speak, but...
  4. A

Can you use Québécois movies for your French oral?
  5. A

Rupert Bear

AdZfFqoP2U8 Was it awesome or was it awesome?
  6. A

Ams Tram Gram

Ams Tram gram pique et pique et colégram bour et bour et ratatam ams tram gram pic! Ams tram gram pique et pique et colégram bour et bour et ratatam ams tram gram pic! ams tram gram pique et pique et colégram bour et bour et ratatam ams tram gram!
  7. A

Most Annoying Boss

My goodness how Riku Replica annoyed me with his Dark Aura killing me in every battle (and the one after that).
  8. A

Who else here hates premium cards?

Ohmygoodness, all I remember is being really turned off by the premium cards since you could only use them once. The less of the CP it used up wasn't enough to convince me.
  9. A

Help/Support ► Homework Help

It may be a while, but I'll post here whenever I take the follow-up to my Differential Calculus class in Cegep.
  10. A

So, I'm a tad upset.

Really? Well, that's nice to hear, on the Internet, not many people I meet seem to be aware of its existence. It is pretty different from the other provinces though (a point its trying to make with sovereignty). I'm uh...getting a little off-topic now, sorry. But yeah Audo, if they released it...
  11. A

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Hmm...you do have a point there. Uh...sorry about this but how do you put Spoiler tags? There's something I'd like to say but I need spoiler tags to say it.
  12. A

So, I'm a tad upset.

Huh, maybe they released the game everywhere in Canada except BC, lol (and probably Yukon, Northwestern Territories and Nunavut as well).
  13. A

No actually, quite the opposite. I don't find his arrogance makes him awesome (as some other people have stated), as much as it gives me more of a reason to be annoyed by him. If I'm missing something else about his character than please tell me, as it's been a while since I've played the game.
  14. A

Actually, I haven't noticed him use math terms that much, unless I'm mistaken (if I am, then correct me). The only ones I can think of right now are when he says "Die Radian!" and "SOHCAHTOA" in battle and when he yelled out Sine, Cosine and Tangent for an obscure reason that I can't remember...
Back