• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ~Amber~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help on the Organization XIII's names...plz

≈Ã≈ My theories on the other members: Saix = Ais Axel = Ale Demyx = Edym Luxord = Dolur Marluxia = Aulimra Larxene = Arlene
  2. A

Did The Worlds Seem Short?

≈Ã≈ In KH1, the Disney worlds actually had something to do with the main plot. In KH2, most of the Disney worlds had absolutely nothing to do with the main plot except the Organization members popping up randomly. Like my friend said to me a couple of days ago:
  3. A

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

≈Ã≈ I died the most on Demyx (both normal and proud), Xaldin (proud), and Sephiroth (I haven't dared to try him on proud)
  4. A

Help on the Organization XIII's names...plz

≈Ã≈ Xemnas = Xehanort Xigbar = Braig Xaldin = Dilan Vexen = Even Lexeaus = Aeleus Zexion = Ienzo Roxas = Sora The rest Square-Enix hasn't given us any info on, so it's up to the fans to guess.
  5. A

Zack in BBS

≈Ã≈
  6. A

Zack in BBS

≈Ã≈ Zack looks too much like Terra. Nomura wouldn't do that if he was planning on putting Zack in BBS. Also, as others have said, FF timelines are not equal to KH timelines. Think of FF as an alternate universe... The events of the FF games don't happen in KH unless Nomura decides it's...
  7. A

Those three fairy things??

In FFX-2, their group was called the Gullwings. Though I suppose that could also be a type of fairy or something...
  8. A

Cookies

So, who here likes cookies? :D
  9. A

Hi!~

Well, I'm new around here, so I thought I'd make a little thread to introduce myself. I assume this is the correct section? Anyways, I already read the rules, and I plan to follow them to the best of my abilities. So, onto the introduction! My name is Amber, and I like cookies. A lot. People...
Back