• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AmaryllisMoth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AmaryllisMoth

What do we call Norting now?

Honestly it's probably still gonna be called norting since its the phrase everyone is used to at this point, haha. It's sort of like how everyone calls tissues Kleenex, its become darkness possession's brand
  2. AmaryllisMoth

Spoilers ► Is the story of Kingdom Hearts really that confusing?

I don't think it's necessary (or super on topic to the thread) to answer all of the questions you posed about Roxas, but I just wanted to focus on these two points above. A constant theme of KH has, and likely will always continue to be, how anything and everything has the capability of...
  3. AmaryllisMoth

Spoilers ► Is the story of Kingdom Hearts really that confusing?

I never really thought anything in the main storyline was honestly ever THAT convoluted, assuming you actually played every game. I actually get confused at how other people seem to get so confused over it. Sure, sometimes there was a little bit of ambiguity here and there--and sometimes the...
  4. AmaryllisMoth

General opinion on the Keyblade Armors? (poll & images)

I appreciate any change in costume because I love the variety of alternate outfits. I hope they bring back the costume collect from Fragmentary Passage because I am so much more motivated to collect costumes than I am to collect puzzle pieces. On the one hand, I think the Keyblade Armors are...
  5. AmaryllisMoth

roxas

I also feel like Roxas' role in the story is over. I'm sure he will make an appearance now and again just for fan service and the fact that Lea/Axel still has things to do means Roxas might inevitably be around...but I honestly don't see him doing anything massively important. For starters...
  6. AmaryllisMoth

In this new saga, Which of the main characters do you predict will play a pivotal role? and who will take a slight backseat?

Granted I don't know the whole story about everything, but wasn't there actually a court trial where it was determined that the person making the accusations was actually a stalker and making it up? I've just heard from a number of sources that he was actually innocent of a lot of the negative...
  7. AmaryllisMoth

My Theory about the 13 Willful Darknesses.

I mean...I didn't mean to imply that the Foretellers would be the ONLY antagonists. And of course the Darkness will play a role. My assumption is that at least initially, the Foretellers are going to be set up as somewhat sympathetic antagonists similar to the Organization Nobodies. Either...
  8. AmaryllisMoth

My Theory about the 13 Willful Darknesses.

I was sort of under the impression that the numbers are going to be flipped this time around: 7 darknesses and 13 lights. I think the original intention of the apprentices was to be vessels for the darkness-- basically making themselves almost unwilling martyrs to defeat the darkness. As a...
  9. AmaryllisMoth

Why do people ship Roxas with Xion

Exactly. The game takes great pains to illustrate they are their own people and really should be treated as such. The reason I think people tend to ship Roxas with Xion or Axel is because he spends the most time with the two of them. The majority of the dialogue in Days is specifically about...
  10. AmaryllisMoth

Idea for putting The Union X Player Character in KH4

Yeah I was baffled at the narrator sounding like Young Xehanort because I'm like "...surely I am hearing things???" and doubting myself. All we know is that the narrator isn't Brain and it's a character we know, and I honestly can't think of anyone else who has that similar matching voice...
  11. AmaryllisMoth

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

Not exactly about the Star Wars world itself, but I just had a crazy idea--- Because we know that Sora is from the KH universe which, at least according to the people of Quadratum, is somewhat considered "fictional" or...not 'real' in any case, perhaps they are going to be playing with the idea...
  12. AmaryllisMoth

Square Enix Characters in KH4

Honestly with how popular FFXIV has become in the last few years I wouldn't be surprised to see them pull characters from there (and there are quite a lot of great ones). The developers of XIV have mentioned that doing a kh crossover event in XIV would be difficult because of Disney, but it...
  13. AmaryllisMoth

Does Sora have pointy/elvish ears?

So I poured over all the official art that I could find and voila: Promotional art from KH2 which shows the tips of Sora's ears, and they are not pointy. However, I do find it interesting in some of the other official artwork, actually, quite a number of Org 13 members have pointier ears...
  14. AmaryllisMoth

Connection between Sora and Yozora

This is a really cool theory that I like a lot, but my only question would be if Yozora was originally Sora then wouldn't the nameless star have recognized him as being Yozora's original form? Maybe because he was still semi translucent though she wouldn't have?
  15. AmaryllisMoth

Connection between Sora and Yozora

I've got weird suspicions about this myself. I mean, I know we know that the boy we see in that trailer is supposed to be Sora...but...he doesn't really behave like Sora at all. He's very emotionless and stoic all things considered which is something that really threw me off when I first saw...
Back