• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Amalmaru

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Days for Ps3

hey, i was wondering if they were going to make sometime in the future, a days remake, thgough WAY out in the future, it's possible right? they make a COM remake why not Days, just a thought It would be really cool
  2. A

(Re:COM) Leveling

I'm starting a new game on my RE:COM and i was wondering how i should spread my stats for building powerful decks, but having a lot of health at the same time with all the sleights anybody got some ideas?
  3. A

Importing KH II FM+

ok then a few questions 1. how to i softmod 2. wich version of swap magic 3. Are you sure it'll work if i buy it off play-asia, use swap magic, then put in the game and i'll be able to play it 3rd one only because last time i did something like this it turned out horribly
  4. A

Importing KH II FM+

ok then thank you and srry i didn't know this kind of talk wasn't allowed on the forums
  5. A

Importing KH II FM+

Can i get some help, i'd like to download KHII FM+ bu i don't know what kind of cd's to use nor what site i can download it safely from, oh also will it work on an english ps2?
  6. A

Axel and Saix

this is just an arrant thought, but after seeing the new Bbs trailer with even, elaeus, and Dilan will the game show the connection between saix's other and lea (axel's other) as well?
  7. A

Terra = Xehanort Theory

they probably wouldn't leave us in the dark, they'd keep throwing teasers at us.
  8. A

Terra = Xehanort Theory

*craig ferguson* III KKNNNOOOWWWW!!!
  9. A

Terra = Xehanort Theory

yeah she could be still alive in some way and maybe...idk
  10. A

Terra = Xehanort Theory

yes, so maybe, that's what happened, just an add on
  11. A

Terra = Xehanort Theory

well, maybe terra's eyes only changed colour because he was going into some form of rage mode, directed at MX then after his eyes could've faded to brown
  12. A

Xehanort an Unveresed??

yes, since xehanort (suspected Terra) was turned into a heartless and a nobody, then is there a chance that he might habve an unversed (suspected KHIII antagonist), but anyways, i'm not sure i nthe terra xehanort theory, there's just too much difference in their appearances, and as i said before...
  13. A

Xehanort an Unveresed??

I've come up with this, for the nobody, heartless, unversed/unbirth (*side* why'd the name change from unbirth to unverse) the nobody represents the body, the heartless is the heart and the unverse/unbirth might be the manifestation of the soul. Pretty hard to believe the terra=xehanort thing...
  14. A

BBS VENXROXAS theory

it might be quite possible, but we'll have to wait until the KH developers, show us in BBs, until it's all speculation.
  15. A

KH #9 in IGN's top 25 PS2 games

hmm...*checks list* yess FF12 made 17th, O.o PERSONA 3 FES MADE 15th C'MON THAT GAMES AWESOME!!, but WAHOO!!, R&C up your arsenal made 12th awesome, KH made 9th booya, all my fav's made the top 25!!!, but c'mon grand theft auto made first, i don't get it.
Back