• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Alx333

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alx333

KH Darkness 3d printed figures

Here is a link to my kh "darkness" figures that I 3d print. I hope the pic goes through in this post (having trouble attaching pics to posts...). Fb search: alx333 for lots more kh/ff/tfs customs. Thanks for looking!
  2. Alx333

Custom 3D printed keys for play arts figures!

I make 3d custom designed/manufactured keys for KH play arts figures. I think theyre pretty cool so I figured I would show them off in a KH forum. my fb page is: Alx333 , and i have an album of JUST kh keys on there to view. If you click "like" on my page you can see new keys as they come out. I...
  3. Alx333

Custom 3D Printed Keyblades for Playarts/Kai Kingdom hearts figures!!!!

hello all! I have some custom keyblades i had manufactured for kingdom hearts play arts / kai figures. pics are on the signature bellow in my custom keyblades folder! please "like" the page if youd like to see other blades as I produce them. I plan on releasing many blades from kh and BBS over...
  4. Alx333

Hello All!!! (CUSTOM KEYS!! check it out!!!)

Hello All! My name is Alex (37 yrs old) from Albany NY USA. Ive been obsessed with KH since I first saw the tv commercial for KH1. Being a BIG Disney fan I ran right out and bought the game and was instantly hooked on the franchise in a BIG way. I love that kh is a "role playing" type game that...
Back