• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Alw3000

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The Ansem Reports...ya...

Okay i was reading the ansem reports and the part about how namine and roxas came to be and i got a little lost somewhere along the lines so ya if anyone could go over that for me or simplify it a bit that would be great. i would go back and read it again to figure it out but i broke my game...
  2. A

music from kh2 (not a spoiler)

hey for those of you who have watched the trailers or played kh2 i got a question: that song that is played in most of the trailers, whats the name of it? (not sanctuary or passion, the piano one) please tell me!! i want to find sheet music and the name would help a lot thanks!!
  3. A

The Namine Topic 2.0

amen to that man i kinda like kairi, but i like namine better
  4. A

Passion Lyrics online!!

just to clear somethings up here: 1) i only put in the translations to the song in japanese, not the english lyrics to the song. i don't think the english is going to fit so there's a pretty good chance they'll change them like they did with hikari. 2) this is not the exact translation. there...
  5. A

Passion Lyrics online!!

okay, because i haven't seen an update that has to do with the lyrics to the song, i went and googled it on the internet. i have the japanese version and the english translation. no flaming if this has already been done and i'm just oblivious. :D enjoy!! Japanese lyrics: Omoidaseba...
  6. A

Passion Discussion Thread

are you guys sure she said "my hearts a battle ground," because it sounded to me like she said "my arts' a battle ground." It would make sence it might have something to do with Namine. btw i put the spoilers box in just in case some of you's haven't seen the opening video yet or doesn't want...
  7. A

The Namine Topic 2.0

okay, i know this is the kh:com forum but what do ya think namine's role in kh2 is? anyone?
  8. A

Namine Question

i thought we went over this already a: Namine is not literally Kairi's shadow, she said that to be metiphorical. b: Namine has a consience just like everyone else, except she listens to hers. she didn't have to know sora before to feel guilty about what she did. c: other then her replacing...
  9. A

The Namine Topic 2.0

thanks.:)
  10. A

About the New KH2 trailer...

well i was just surprised no one was talking about it, i mean i thought someone would say something about it by now. btw, thanks for the link dude.
  11. A

About the New KH2 trailer...

hey, i'm just wondering if anyone has noticed the one seen in the new trailer where sora turns around and sees a guy in a black coat...HOLDING A SOUL EATER SWORD!! (for those of you who don't know, soul eater is the name of the sword that RIKU used in KH:Com and Kh, but it didn't have a name...
  12. A

The Namine Topic 2.0

just to clear things up a bit, namine did say that she was Kairis shadow, and by that she means that even though Sora acts like he loves Namine, hes only doing that because he thinks that she is Kairi. namine knows this, and it is because he loves her for only cause he thinks shes Kairi that she...
  13. A

Which path? (inspired poll)

if you could choose a path from the list below, which would it be? Light - pretty much all goodness, like sora Dawn - mostly light, but some dark too. like riku Silver - being of neither light nor dark, just right in the middle. like me Twilight - mostly dark, but some light too. like...
  14. A

If you Could Chooe a Path

Road to Dawn. (that still sounds way cool when i see riku say it!) to be of both light and darkness, hmm...going into the light sounds like the better deal. wait, can't you not be light, dark, twilight, or dawn, just smack dab in the middle? what would that road be? if there is such road...
  15. A

The Namine Topic 2.0

she was being metiphorical
Back