• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by -Alucard-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. -Alucard-

Why does everone assume BBS V2 is the mystery game?

The OP wanted to be a moron and I felt like stating my opinion thank you very much. But I hate how I would have to go through pages of this as well because no one can't seem to talk and stay on the topic at hand, like what I see above? A case of irony and hypocritical, isn't it? owo Anyways, I...
  2. -Alucard-

Why does everone assume BBS V2 is the mystery game?

Ah great, I'm late to the party, as everybody looks like they got freaked up the ass by 13 year old boy with their off topicness.....meh, whatever. But seriously guys, here's something to think about. Do you really need another game or do you want KH3 to come out sooner. Put it this way, do you...
  3. -Alucard-

Dreams and Memories

Don't we all? lol. Still waiting on more info though. Tell me I don't wait until E3 for more T_T
  4. -Alucard-

Dreams and Memories

I'm not forcing any words in his mouth, probably because he never actually said anything on there. And probably because this kind of information isn't excatly specific, that's why I assumed there could be (key word could, never actually said he would) new clothes, because it said he has an...
  5. -Alucard-

Dreams and Memories

Why are people saying that I'm forgetting that the theme is trust? I know that, but it has nothing to do with dreams and memories. It's just irrelevant to this topic. Yes I did say Riku takes the hero role while Sora falls to darkness, but I'm reall talking about what happens in the end, not in...
  6. -Alucard-

Birth by Sleep Volume II: What to Expect

But yet, didn't we get a chance to play as Xemnas in 358/2 Days? Many people doubted he was going to be playable, but surely he's there. Ever play Overlord? Yeah, you play as the villian. You kill heroes. Well your minions do most of the work, but whatever. He doesn't fight anybody? You...
  7. -Alucard-

Birth by Sleep Volume II: What to Expect

This contains spoilers for all KH games, including BBS and Recoded. You've been warned. First things first, this is what to expect, not you're definitly going to see this happening. Meaning, this is more of what you might see. So please don't tell me that it might not happen or worst thing you...
  8. -Alucard-

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] Keyblade of Hearts (the dark one) used six of the Princesses' hearts to create it. The Soul Eater came before and and after the weapon..... I'm pretty sure they are two different weapons. I know that...
  9. -Alucard-

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] That's just it. I don't want SE to do that. It's fun to theorize but if they are giving all these hints, then it's no fun. Like when we got word of Vanitas' voice actor, who was the same as Sora, weeks...
  10. -Alucard-

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] That's not it. The trailers actually show spoilers that are really just unnecssary. Such as showing Ven sleeping in a chair in CO. That's SE's problem. They give off trailers, but show more than they...
  11. -Alucard-

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] 1) As much as I like the interactable enviorment, please don't make this feature constantly used in this game. I would like some hit an run as well. Otherwise, I'd be playing Sonic right now. 2) MOAR FINAL...
  12. -Alucard-

Dreams and Memories

It could also be looked in another way. Sora's back is turned to darkness, and Riku's back is turned to light. Knowing from KH2, Sora doesn't accept darkness, and Riku hasn't truely done so. After all, he was complaining at the very end. But what if I applied "Dark becomes Light. Light turns...
  13. -Alucard-

Dreams and Memories

Because he didn't know they needed to be Masters to beat Xehanort. But if Yen Sid was holding the MoM, then what's the point of Mickey being a Master?
  14. -Alucard-

Dreams and Memories

1. Yen Sid is retired, so he can't. Mickey is a Keyblade Master now, so he has to do it. 2. Sora doesn't necessarily need to be evil or go to darkness, but I think he is going to fall to darkness accidentally and shit gets real. I believe that's going to be the shocking ending, but that's just...
  15. -Alucard-

Dreams and Memories

I got a new theory, this time for our exciting new title, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. I know there isn't enough information to make a theory such as this, but the trailer has given me quite enough info to start this theory. I can definitly tell this game will have to do with dreams...
Back